Fake gig eliminator

alliemadison12

So, I just got a message today from an “agent” telling me he is a regular civilian looking to “clean up” fiverr and get rid of the bots. (Side note- does Fiverr even have bots??)

To prove I was real, he wanted me to take three pictures, in particular poses. I responded to him telling him I would happily take photos for him if he ordered from my modeling gig. He then replied that he wanted to confirm I was real, and he wanted the photos first.

HAHAHA, honestly, this is so funny. As if I am going to be scammed into free work. I just thought it was funny, and wanted to share. I am sure this particular buyer (who just opened his account within the hour) will message others, and I thought it is just so absurd I had to share.

Reply to @alliemadison12:

I know. He claimed to be looking for a roommate. After that his ad was posted week after week for about a year. I guess no “models” applied. I would love to know who made the interview round. Or who was naive enough to send him their pics. I think I sent him 2 pics of a dog in a bikini. Would you believe he didn’t email me back? 😛

Archived