Help...How my buyer change his review from 4 to 5 stars

haidyfayez

My buyer gave me 4 stars week ago and he thought it was good I contacted him to make him more satisfied and asked him for 5 stars as it was my first order…And I can’t make offers any more…Soo would any body tell me how he can fix the review

You cannot fix the review from your side. You can ask your client to do it, but I believe you need to contact Customer Support for that.
I believe the buyer has all the rights to rate your work as he/she thinks is appropriate. You can think your work is wonderful, your clients maybe not.
I understand that with 4 Stars you cannot offer anything on Buyers Request, you need to have a minimum of 4.5 in order to do that.
If Customer Support doesn’t help with that (They cannot force anybody to change a review) then I’m 100% sure that this one sell was the beginning and end of your Fiverr experience with this username.

You cannot fix the review from your side. You can ask your client to do it, but I believe you need to contact Customer Support for that.

I believe the buyer has all the rights to rate your work as he/she thinks is appropriate. You can think your work is wonderful, your clients maybe not.

I understand that with 4 Stars you cannot offer anything on Buyers Request, you need to have a minimum of 4.5 in order to do that.

If Customer Support doesn’t help with that (They cannot force anybody to change a review) then I’m 100% sure that this one sell was the beginning and end of your Fiverr experience with this username.

Not only me the buyer too see my work was great but because he is new to fiverr too he thought 4 stars will be good…So I ask to know if he can fix or not …Would fiverr customer help?

Not only me the buyer too see my work was great but because he is new to fiverr too he thought 4 stars will be good…So I ask to know if he can fix or not …Would fiverr customer help?

On order page, there is a box of “resolution etc” click on it …I think, you will see “change review” option by clicking on “other”.

Firstly, convince the buyer to change review then send him request to change.

On order page, there is a box of “resolution etc” click on it …I think, you will see “change review” option by clicking on “other”.

Thanks you thank you…I will try this now

Thank you very much.

Also This helpfull for other sellers.

@haidyfayez

For future references:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Step1.JPG.ea107af342fd8dd516fdf6bd2fc43ce3.JPG

@haidyfayez

For future references:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Thank you very much for your explanation

…I can’t any more that was last week

Thank you very much for your explanation

…I can’t any more that was last week

You are in a tough situation.

You do have the option to delete this profile and start a new one, since, you only had a single order.

You may wish to consider that.

Good Luck. 👍

You do have the option to delete this profile and start a new one, since, you only had a single order.

Good Luck. 👍

Thanks again…Yes I think it is the right to do

djgodknows

May 14

You do have the option to delete this profile and start a new one, since,

you only had a single order.

Good Luck.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

haidyfayez

May 14

Thank you very much for your explanation …I can’t any more that was last

week

Archived