My friends was seller and banned by fiverr on false complaint without any verification from chat

hubaiba

I am posting here so that you all may know

So you created a profile not 17 hours ago, just to fight for your “friend”?

That’s pretty heroic.

Look, all’s well and we do enjoy a great story (I see you are offering “thrilling” stories for $5 a pop)

but something in your story does not add up. We are only hearing one side of things, we are fairly certain there’s no “friend” and to be honest we are not Fiverr staff, so there’s nothing we can do.

Tell your “friend” to contact customer support.

Have a good one!

So you created a profile not 17 hours ago, just to fight for your “friend”?

That’s pretty heroic.

Look, all’s well and we do enjoy a great story (I see you are offering “thrilling” stories for $5 a pop)

but something in your story does not add up. We are only hearing one side of things, we are fairly certain there’s no “friend” and to be honest we are not Fiverr staff, so there’s nothing we can do.

Tell your “friend” to contact customer support.

Have a good one!

I am a story writer and I create stories based on real life time events… and this is one of them.

Fiverr would never take your side on a matter, even if the buyer is wrong.

Absolutely disagree with this I’m afraid. Whenever I’ve had a problem, CS have always been very supportive to me, as a seller.

Well, I once had a user ask me to do something for him. I gave him the cost, which was 10 dollars. He came back and told me he only had 8 dollars, and he was a seller, that was all in his account. I looked at his profile, and I agreed to go lower at 8 dollars. He placed an order of 5 dollars and told me my gig said i could do it for 5 dollars. He was extrremly annoying and told me he was going to give me a negative review if i refused to do it. That alone is against fiverr rules. I contacted support. Even after the violations, they still asked me to try and resolve it with the buyer. Come on, the buyer is threatening me,just cancel theorder from your end, they preffered i try to talk to him. That was one, sometime later i had another buyer oiss me off, she took me to my limit, and i called out support for not doing anything bout several violations, it was so heated, they had to transfer me to a supervisor, at the end of the day, i think i got in their black books and i just had to abandon that account. It was a level 2 account , with 99 percent excellent rating. So i say with experience, they would never have your back against a buyer, they would rather do “crisis management” and waitout the storm. This is just my opinion though, they could have been nicer in your case. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Well, I once had a user ask me to do something for him. I gave him the cost, which was 10 dollars. He came back and told me he only had 8 dollars, and he was a seller, that was all in his account. I looked at his profile, and I agreed to go lower at 8 dollars. He placed an order of 5 dollars and told me my gig said i could do it for 5 dollars. He was extrremly annoying and told me he was going to give me a negative review if i refused to do it. That alone is against fiverr rules. I contacted support. Even after the violations, they still asked me to try and resolve it with the buyer. Come on, the buyer is threatening me,just cancel theorder from your end, they preffered i try to talk to him. That was one, sometime later i had another buyer oiss me off, she took me to my limit, and i called out support for not doing anything bout several violations, it was so heated, they had to transfer me to a supervisor, at the end of the day, i think i got in their black books and i just had to abandon that account. It was a level 2 account , with 99 percent excellent rating. So i say with experience, they would never have your back against a buyer, they would rather do “crisis management” and waitout the storm. This is just my opinion though, they could have been nicer in your case. 🙂

I can only speak from my experience I’m afraid.

I had a buyer threaten me in a similar way just this week, and CS cancelled the order and sent it to trust and safety.

I can only speak from my experience I’m afraid.

I had a buyer threaten me in a similar way just this week, and CS cancelled the order and sent it to trust and safety.

Different strokes for different folks. 🙂 Perhaps they have gotten better since my experiences are almost a 8 months ago.

Do you know what happens every time a sellers posts a story -

• 5r only cares about buyers or
  • 5r always takes buyer’s side or
  • 5r is buyer’s market or
  • any other “whoa is me”

A scam artist, cheapskate who just got through reading the latest blog/ebook (which they illegally downloaded for free) titled, “1001 Ways to Cheat a Freelancer” is shouting: YAHOO!

It gives them incentive to buy your gig with complete confidence it will be free. 😉

By winning the argument on this forum, you’ve just helped a scammer reading post without logging in to buy from you or another seller.

My advice, there are times it’s better to lose!! 🙃

Do you know what happens every time a sellers posts a story -

• 5r only cares about buyers or
  • 5r always takes buyer’s side or
  • 5r is buyer’s market or
  • any other “whoa is me”

A scam artist, cheapskate who just got through reading the latest blog/ebook (which they illegally downloaded for free) titled, “1001 Ways to Cheat a Freelancer” is shouting: YAHOO!

It gives them incentive to buy your gig with complete confidence it will be free. 😉

By winning the argument on this forum, you’ve just helped a scammer reading post without logging in to buy from you or another seller.

My advice, there are times it’s better to lose!! 🙃

I understand your point, but I think the original poster has clarified that Fiverr CS is more responsible. Plus if you live in so much fear that you cannot ask questions when you are confused or hurt from a third-party, how would you know what to do? Right now, I understand that if I take a buyer to Fiverr, they are going to be better with their responses as oppposed to how they handled things in the past. A notion i wouldn’t have changed if i didnt read replies here. Sometimes it’s ok to lose, most times it’s better to know why.

Customer support takes into account the reputations of the buyer and seller in these matters.

Those who have been here a while and shown they are trustworthy at all times have an easier time of it when there is a dispute. Customer support gets very good at being able to detect bad behavior and trustworthy behavior.

Archived