Not allowing me to pick a gig to fill a request

emmahz

I had a gig live and I saw a request for someone that wanted a girl to hold a sign and take a picture. So i though oh cool I have that gig already and I went to send it and not all of my gigs popped up in the options of which ones to send them. 3 gigs came up in the drop-down menu, with no way to scroll up or down, and they were all gigs I had posted about making jewelry. The request is ‘take a photo holding a sign,’ my gig is ‘take a photo holding a sign,’ and fiverr only lets me use ‘make a friendship bracelet,’ ‘make a beaded bracelet,’ and ‘make a bracelet with your name.’ Logic? I tried emailing them but every issue I’ve had over the few months I’ve used fiverr (not allowing gigs to charge shipping, etc) has been ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Fiverr only allows you to offer your gig if your gig is listed in the same category as the request. Say your gig falls under advertisement and the person who request for the work lists it under some other category, you can’t make an offer. I usually send a random offer and then send a private message stating the right gig. it is indeed irritating

Imho, all gigs should be listed in the dropdown so sellers are able to choose the best related one. Gigs are our but not Fiverr’s, they don’t have any rights to implement “restrictions” like these. Fiverr shouldn’t forget, they only will earn money if their customers earn money! There’s a saying over here in Germany: “Customer is king.” 😃

Archived