Hi there, let's rock :)

It is my pleasure to join you guys. I’m a business consultant working in the field for several years. But I’m new here, having a little bit problem with gig. I never copy from any gig. All are my stuff, still, my GIG is denied. My last denied gig’s title was, “verify business in Google, Bing, Yahoo and other places”. In the description section, I elaborated this service. Would you please tell me what I’m doing wrong, how third party complaint claiming fits in?

It is my pleasure to join you guys. I’m a business consultant working in the field for several years. But I’m new here, having a little bit problem with gig. I never copy from any gig. All are my stuff, still, my GIG is denied. My last denied gig’s title was, “verify business in Google, Bing, Yahoo and other places”. In the description section, I elaborated this service. Would you please tell me what I’m doing wrong, how third party complaint claiming fits in?

Google, Bing, Yahoo

That’s what you’re doing wrong.

Try changing those names for other specific words that would give the same idea, without mentioning them directly.

Google, Bing, Yahoo

That’s what you’re doing wrong.

Try changing those names for other specific words that would give the same idea, without mentioning them directly.

Yes, I already changed the title and started a new gig. It is working. Then it’s all about the title because in description people are using this attributes and it seems alright. Anyway, thank you very much for your prompt response.😀

Archived