Please help in my security question

duasheikh

Obviously we cannot help you with such a security matter, because we’re simple users just like you.

This is an issue that can only be taken directly to Customer Support, and make sure you prepare some identification because they will ask you to confirm that you’re the rightful owner of the account (there were too many hacking attempts in the past)

Also, like @junaid_m said, don’t do it again and again, because that can raise some suspicions 😉

Obviously we cannot help you with such a security matter, because we’re simple users just like you.

This is an issue that can only be taken directly to Customer Support, and make sure you prepare some identification because they will ask you to confirm that you’re the rightful owner of the account (there were too many hacking attempts in the past)

Also, like @junaid_m said, don’t do it again and again, because that can raise some suspicions 😉

Lol you’re right… 😁

Don’t do it again and again…take screenshots of your account and contact customer support…If you have fiverr card then its better to share its picture too. I hope they will respond positively

I have payoneer card.Can i share my card picture

I did it.but they said you try to remember your answer.

but they said you try to remember your answer.

They are the only ones who can help you.

Can i share my card picture

You shouldn’t share it on the forum. You should share it with Customer Support if they ask you for it.

Archived