What to do on a gig of multiple orders?

deerez

Hi, I have a gig with multiple orders, it was a week gig, I do something once a day for a week on Etsy, ( I have since changed it so I don’t run into this problem again). Anyway the buyer bought four and asked me to do the task once a day for a month, but I realize the time was still set at the 8 or 9 days for all four. They asked for it for a month, so I am hoping they don’t cancel or leave bad feedback. I did ask them a few times if they could cancel and order seperate, but I have not heard back. So, so far I completed one week. I spoke with fiverr, basically said do the month, or try to resolve with them.

I hope they are ok with it and don’t leave bad feedback or cancel as I already did a week of work:( I really wish the time to complete would change when ordering multiple gigs.

Like @bachas85 said, COMMUNICATION is KEY. It truly is.

Sometime my buyers buy a GIG of big amount (like $160) which they have to select all my GIG EXTRAS and express deliver of $40 to cover the GiG amount in one transaction. So i complete the GIG in express time; delivering with a message that i have to complete the GIG because express delivery selected and gig time is normal. So they understand and wait for actual completion.

I did this several time and never got negative review. Again the KEY is PROPER COMMUNICATION.

deerez said: ...it was a week gig (where) I do something once a day for a week on Etsy...

Yes, your buyer should have purchased this gig once each week to make the clock/deadline process look clean at Fiverr, but they didn't. Lucky thing for you

is that you are planning to do SOMETHING each day anyway, so you will be able to show your buyer that you ARE preforming as agreed throughout the first week. For reasonable people, that should be enough to show your good intent to keep doing the same good job througout the coming month.

So communicate with this buyer that you can and will do the month of service, but remind this buyer that they should not cancel due to whatever the clocks/messages at Fiverr says - that you two have a special circumstance. And by sending/posting that communication inside the message thread for EACH of the four transactions on Fiverr, your progress and good intentions will be on record for Fiverr CS to see if there is any confusion or dispute later.

But still fix your wording in the gig description to try to keep this from happening again.

As a new buyer I made several mistakes, such as buying the wrong gig from a seller and also buying 8 transaltion gigs at once when it would take the seller a few days to finish each of them. But since it was clear to me that the seller was working, I was fine when they delivered a "fake" file to meet the technical deadline for each gig, then a full and well-done file when the full gig was done more than a week past the original deadline. Ended up with positive feed back left and future business with that seller.

Archived