Which video games do you play in your spare time?

zeeshan_tirmizi

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also like Far Cry 3 and The Last Of Us.

Battlefield 4 was OK.

Ohh, the Last Of Us it’s the best game ever. Everything that comes out of Naughty Dog is awesome.

Damn you reminded me, I should get the remaster version, I really need to go through TLOU again.

I don’t play games in my ‘spare time’, I watch game’s music concert on Youtube instead.
I take few days off just to play games! (mostly RPG)

I just finished Nier: Automata a few days ago and now get back to work on fiverr.

Before Nier I finished: Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, FFXV & more, I’m a gamer since NES system.

I play CS 1.6 …

are there any online server? I thought that this game is dead by now

I used to play it back in days but later decided to spend more time on 1.6 videos 😃

anyway, I don’t play much games lately but sometimes I love to play Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed with my friends around (4 players, split screen)

You’re the most bad ass lady ever. 😎

You’re the most bad ass lady ever. 😎

😂

I’m taking that as a definite compliment. Yes, us old ladies game too. We have a whole secret underground network and one of these days, we’re taking over! (I’m bringing the recurve bow for stealth, but I’ve got a nice RPG in case I get bored.)

are there any online server? I thought that this game is dead by now

I used to play it back in days but later decided to spend more time on 1.6 videos 😃

anyway, I don’t play much games lately but sometimes I love to play Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed with my friends around (4 players, split screen)

There still are tons of servers 🙂

Clash of Clans ate too much of my life so now I only allow myself simple non-time consuming games like candy crush saga. Every now and then on a really gloomy wet and miserable day I might go down a Fable rabbit hole on the xbox.

Clash of clans is one hell of a drug. BTW which townhall level? 😝

Archived