How many of you sellers bought a gig from another seller?

gig_freak

So far I purchase over +200 gigs in last 6 months.

That’s a pretty good amount

What thing you think is easier? I mean selling or buying?

Buying is much easy.

For selling first of all you need to build skills, and then you need to learn how to communicate and then need to make gigs, do promotion, and then deal with customer. But when it’s come to buy then all you need to pay money and people will work for you.

I am a top rated buyer and a level 2 seller.

I’m a web designer and time to time I need to hire content writers, logo & graphics designers, back end programmers, and lot more people.

So far I purchase over +200 gigs in last 6 months.

According to my business plan if everything gone when then in next 6 months I’m going to buy/hire over 500 new gigs.

I’ve bought quite a few gigs on Fiverr. I buy when I need things for other projects I do off-Fiverr, I buy sometimes related to Fiverr, I buy for fun and once in a while I’ll buy a gig from a promising newer seller. (Anyone who asks me to buy from them based on this goes on my “never” list and gets reported.)

Buying is much easy.

For selling first of all you need to build skills, and then you need to learn how to communicate and then need to make gigs, do promotion, and then deal with customer. But when it’s come to buy then all you need to pay money and people will work for you.

Buying is much easy.

I’ve seen so many buyers complaining about sellers.What’s your experience about buying?

Have you ever encountered troublesome sellers?

I’ve bought more than 5 gigs since I started. 2 have been to complete a project - book covers (thinking of learning that now to save cost 😁) - while the rest have been personal. I hope to get a logo soon.

I just have to say the buying experience has been flawless so far.

I’ve bought more than 5 gigs since I started. 2 have been to complete a project - book covers (thinking of learning that now to save cost 😁) - while the rest have been personal. I hope to get a logo soon.

Same.🙂

Buying is much easy.

I’ve seen so many buyers complaining about sellers.What’s your experience about buying?

Have you ever encountered troublesome sellers?

I don’t find buying easy because it’s quite possible to lose funds or get a poor delivery if you just pick with a dartboard. If I’m spending very much or searching for something for business use I really try to go off of referrals from my buyer friends or I contact the seller first and make sure we are a good match. If it’s someone I haven’t bought from before and don’t have a referral on, I’m likely to pay $5-10 for sample work first. That costs a little more up front, but then I know what I’m getting if I need something more.

I haven’t had too many problems buying since I learned how to do my research. When I buy a sample or a fun gig it goes poorly once in a while, but not that often.

I’ve bought quite a few gigs on Fiverr. I buy when I need things for other projects I do off-Fiverr, I buy sometimes related to Fiverr, I buy for fun and once in a while I’ll buy a gig from a promising newer seller. (Anyone who asks me to buy from them based on this goes on my “never” list and gets reported.)

(Anyone who asks me to buy from them based on this goes on my “never” list and gets reported.)

Buy from me ,pleeejjj 😜

I have bought lot of them. For my website, for my video, for my pictures and one secretive too 🙂 Infact its a great platform and i dont understand why people still think Fiverr sellers are cheap n low quality… I never felt that i always got High Quality and Superior work from Buyers and i do sell as well !

Archived