Need advise to Improve My GIG

skcreation2017

I would suggest that you create as many gigs as you are allowed. I’ve noticed that customers will search specific words so, for example, if they are looking or someone who writes website content, they may not click on my gig offering a product description even though they are both writing. If you are a designer, can you design a fancier logo, flyer, brochure, Pinterest pins, Facebook images, etc? Create a unique gig for each of those items that you can do to help people find you in the search.

I would suggest that you create as many gigs as you are allowed. I’ve noticed that customers will search specific words so, for example, if they are looking or someone who writes website content, they may not click on my gig offering a product description even though they are both writing. If you are a designer, can you design a fancier logo, flyer, brochure, Pinterest pins, Facebook images, etc? Create a unique gig for each of those items that you can do to help people find you in the search.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. yes i do logo, flyer, brochure, Facebook images.

Archived