Who Loves Discobot? Raise Your Hand!

gina_riley2

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest discobot

@discobot quote me a yet stronger motivation to finally stop being bottish and go work 😿

🗨️ Think how hard physics would be if particles could think. — Murray Gell-Mann

Yeah me too, every *§$%$§% few minutes lol Start the petition. 😉

Yeah me too, every *§$%$§% few minutes lol Start the petition. 😉

💥 Follow the path of happiness… 😄

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

http://strongschoolscoalition.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SignPetition.png

? More ? for Forum Users PETITION

To the powers that be at Fiverr Headquarters and Discourse. This petition is to grant Community Users the liberty to use hearts and lots of ❤ freely. I and others find ourselves ? heartless before the day even begins. Sometimes, when I use 2 or 3...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 59 ❤

Guest discobot

@discobot quote me a good night quote.

🗨️ Try to do unto others as you would have them do to you, and do not be discouraged if they fail sometimes. It is much better that they should fail than you should. — Charles Dickens

Mods : Can I flag @discobot?

As far as we know, you can flag Mr. Disc all you want. He is immune to flags, so it doesn’t have any effect on you or him, except that you can actually click the button. I don’t really know if it will hide his posts if enough people flag him, we haven’t tried that. 🙂 I had no idea he posted about weed.

@discobot quote for people who might flag you.

Guest discobot

As far as we know, you can flag Mr. Disc all you want. He is immune to flags, so it doesn’t have any effect on you or him, except that you can actually click the button. I don’t really know if it will hide his posts if enough people flag him, we haven’t tried that. 🙂 I had no idea he posted about weed.

@discobot quote for people who might flag you.

🗨️ Thats the risk you take if you change: that people you’ve been involved with won’t like the new you. But other people who do will come along. — Lisa Alther

Guest discobot

Wow got out of likes again. @discobot quote for hardworking @fonthaunt

🗨️ Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you. — Maori Proverb

🗨️ Try to do unto others as you would have them do to you, and do not be discouraged if they fail sometimes. It is much better that they should fail than you should. — Charles Dickens

This is real talk right here! 💟

Guest discobot

@discobot quote for learning

🗨️ The mind unlearns with difficulty what it has long learned. — Seneca

Guest discobot

@discobot quote something sententious for 2 am. Thanks and good night.

🗨️ Correction does much, but encouragement does more. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Guest discobot

@discobot quote for describing yourself.

🗨️ How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. — William Shakespeare

🗨️ How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world. — William Shakespeare

@discobot quote something for people who are up again after too little sleep, just ate espresso for breakfast and have to work all day, please. Thank you, m8y!

Guest discobot

@discobot quote something for people who are up again after too little sleep, just ate espresso for breakfast and have to work all day, please. Thank you, m8y!

🗨️ To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as ones own in the midst of abundance. — Buddha

Guest discobot

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi! I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

Archived