Who Loves Discobot? Raise Your Hand!

gina_riley2

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest discobot

@discobot quote for Saddu please, thank you!

🗨️ Men of perverse opinion do not know the excellence of what is in their hands, till some one dash it from them. — Sophocles

@gina_riley2 regarding your recent really great post about proofreaders, editors and all those people… points to thread title casually ❤️

@discobot quote for Gina on that matter, please? And a joke? I´m sure you can scrape jokes with your #skynet connection like no other. Thanks!

Guest discobot

@gina_riley2 regarding your recent really great post about proofreaders, editors and all those people… points to thread title casually ❤️

@discobot quote for Gina on that matter, please? And a joke? I´m sure you can scrape jokes with your #skynet connection like no other. Thanks!

🗨️ The industrial landscape is already littered with remains of once successful companies that could not adapt their strategic vision to altered conditions of competition. — Abernathy

🗨️ The industrial landscape is already littered with remains of once successful companies that could not adapt their strategic vision to altered conditions of competition. — Abernathy

@discobot Oh that was deep. Thanks, bro!

----------

Hmm…he might not accept thank yous as an edited afterthought lol

He´ll soon be the forum user with the most like badges. 😉

OK fine, I’ll keep things simple. 😐

@discobot quote for Mila

He´s busy finding a new joke, maybe… (erm, yes, I meant joke, not quote, that´s what you get for cross-posting about discobot in multiple places ;))

Guest discobot

@discobot y does ladies runs out of hearts pretty soon? 😝

@discobot quote for ladies. Thanks!

🗨️ To lead people walk behind them. — Lao Tzu

Guest discobot

@discobot quote for poor zeesan!

🗨️ Someone is special only if you tell them. — Byron Pulsifer

Archived