Who Loves Discobot? Raise Your Hand!

gina_riley2

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile check this story of @eoinfinnegan and @fonthaunt no offense to anyone. I found this on Internet.

A wealthy Texan walks into a small pub in Ireland. He slaps down $500 on the bar and announces, “I got 500 American dollars here, for any of you fellers who can drink ten pints of Guinness in a row”.

Nobody says anything. Everybody looks away, or looks at the floor. One guy leaves.

The Texan orders a drink and starts chatting with the locals. About 5 or 10 minutes later, the guy who left earlier returns. Small, skinny guy. He shyly taps on the Texan’s shoulder and asks him, “Pardon me, sir…but does your offer still stand?”

The Texan stands up and slaps him on the shoulder. “It sure does…set ’em up, Joe!” The bartender expertly pours and sets up ten pints in a row of foaming Guinness. The little guy walks down the line and knocks back every one of them pretty briskly, barely slowing down through the ninth and tenth. He stands there smiling and burps once.

“Well, here’s your money, Seamus!” says the Texan. “But I gotta ask you, where’d you disappear to there for a while?”

“Well, I had to nip over to the other pub…to make sure I could do it.”

😂

Meanwhile check this story of @eoinfinnegan and @fonthaunt no offense to anyone. I found this on Internet.

A wealthy Texan walks into a small pub in Ireland. He slaps down $500 on the bar and announces, “I got 500 American dollars here, for any of you fellers who can drink ten pints of Guinness in a row”.

Nobody says anything. Everybody looks away, or looks at the floor. One guy leaves.

The Texan orders a drink and starts chatting with the locals. About 5 or 10 minutes later, the guy who left earlier returns. Small, skinny guy. He shyly taps on the Texan’s shoulder and asks him, “Pardon me, sir…but does your offer still stand?”

The Texan stands up and slaps him on the shoulder. “It sure does…set ’em up, Joe!” The bartender expertly pours and sets up ten pints in a row of foaming Guinness. The little guy walks down the line and knocks back every one of them pretty briskly, barely slowing down through the ninth and tenth. He stands there smiling and burps once.

“Well, here’s your money, Seamus!” says the Texan. “But I gotta ask you, where’d you disappear to there for a while?”

“Well, I had to nip over to the other pub…to make sure I could do it.”

😂

check this story of @eoinfinnegan and @fonthaunt

This is a true story, almost. I was the Texan and Eoin was in the pub, of course. I’m not sure if he drank all the Guinness because I joined him trying. When we woke up on the floor, the $500 was gone and everyone else had left. Please buy our gigs, I’m broke and Eoin needs a new liver. 😉

check this story of @eoinfinnegan and @fonthaunt

This is a true story, almost. I was the Texan and Eoin was in the pub, of course. I’m not sure if he drank all the Guinness because I joined him trying. When we woke up on the floor, the $500 was gone and everyone else had left. Please buy our gigs, I’m broke and Eoin needs a new liver. 😉

Unfortunately I’m the bartender. 😂

• 3 years later...

Hi! I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

for

@discobot 🎲 3,6

@discobot start new user

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

McCullough

@discobot advanced user tutorial.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

same

@discobot Princess Diana

@discobot start new user

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

knowledge

[/samiron_idea]

@discobot start new user

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

knowledge

@discobot [/samiron_idea]

Guest discobot

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

🗨️ We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. — Anne Frank

Archived