Fiverr is a life changer

I remember so vividly when I joined the “Doer” movement back in February 2016. I had just been laid off from my Business Development Manager job and was very desperate as my savings were running out. By sheer luck, I happened to come across an old friend from primary school and we got to talking. One of our discussions was what we do for a living and she told me she is an academic writer online and works from home. The whole thing really fascinated me and i requested her to train me how to be write academic papers (i had experience from University but was a bit rusty) so i could also try out the online work. That’s how I got introduced to Fiverr because it was her main online work platform and has been to date. I opened my Fiverr account, did some research by reading the very helpful Fiverr articles and forum discussions, and within 2 days I was ready to set up my gigs.

My biggest surprise was that I didn’t have to do academic writing (which i was not passionate about) because i discovered i could use my work experience and educational training to provide business planning and resume writing services. The rest as they say is history. Within 3 months i was working full time on Fiverr and earning more than I was earning in my previous job. so far my life has been better than it ever was (work independently, eat better, live in a bigger apartment with my family, and so much more).

Thanks to Fiverr, I have achieved so much and plan to achieve so much more. I can even save more than I could ever do in any other job. I plan to buy a piece of land and build a home from my Fiverr earnings. Honestly, were it not for Fiverr, I would not be where I am today.

God bless Fiverr from the founders to all the staff who works so hard to make it a better marketplace for both sellers and buyers. FYI, you are the best online jobs marketplace in the world so far and am sure am not the only one who thinks so

That’s awesome! Congratulations on your success!

Fiverr has also helped me be able to quit an office job and focus on what I love doing: Voiceovers, and Sports Broadcasting. I’m very grateful to the site. It has its occasional quirks and ups and downs, but it’s changed my life as well.

It is lovely to see that Fiverr is changing the lives of so many people. Best wishes for your continued success! 🙂

Thank you very much Lloydsolutions. Fiverr has definitely changed the lives of millions all over the world. I cant imagine a world without Fiverr

Archived