Century on fiverr. Would like to hear mainly from TRS, old members and high volume sellers, but I am open to all the sellers too

jelsinardaooo

Yesterday I hit my first goal, A century reviews for my work since joining Fiverr. I don’t know Level-1, Level-2 & TRS was and will never be my goal, The next goal is 1000 reviews.
My request to the community is to visit my profile https://www.fiverr.com/jelsinardaooo and please let me know if I can survive with these gigs for a long term journey on Fiverr. Don’t get mad at me, I am asking this question because I get red arrows pointing down on every gig I have, But luckily less click, fewer views, and high conversion ratio. For Every 5 views, I get 3 clicks and 1 order.

snapshot.thumb.PNG.ebc46a871f7f4ca86e85236cde181c08.PNG

I really only pay attention to my monthly revenue. Many times, revenue is up when impressions are down (and the other way around).

1036811787_ScreenShot2017-05-09at5_56_57PM.thumb.png.c812aed820b74bbeffdbf652f0e2078a.png

My most popular gig averages 20k impressions a week. My writing gig has red arrows, but I don’t care. It changes week to week. As long as 30 day stats are up (especially the “orders”), that’s all I care about 😄

Keep growing your client base and reviews, you can certainly make good money in your niche.

I really only pay attention to my monthly revenue. Many times, revenue is up when impressions are down (and the other way around).

My most popular gig averages 20k impressions a week. My writing gig has red arrows, but I don’t care. It changes week to week. As long as 30 day stats are up (especially the “orders”), that’s all I care about 😄

Keep growing your client base and reviews, you can certainly make good money in your niche.

T

I really only pay attention to my monthly revenue.

That’s an awesome response. I will stop bothering the impressions, clicks, and view. In the mean time spending 30minutes on gig status pages is not worth it. I must change the way I do because I spend 30 minutes on gig status page every day. lol

T

I really only pay attention to my monthly revenue.

That’s an awesome response. I will stop bothering the impressions, clicks, and view. In the mean time spending 30minutes on gig status pages is not worth it. I must change the way I do because I spend 30 minutes on gig status page every day. lol

When I first found the stats, I was obsessive over them. It will drive you crazy 😄

OH MaN !!! 😃

Archived