Any Idea what I should change on my GIG to get more Orders

zerosixart

On Fiverr, patience is very important, your gig description is well written and every other thing seems to be in place. So what you need now is patience and when you finally start getting orders, please maximize the opportunity and deliver quality jobs to your clients. Keep up the good work and you will succeed on Fiverr.

Guest grandmaa

I think Activeness on the Fiverr is a Key to Success.

Please read similar Posts here, I hope you will get a more actionable answers here.

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

HOW I GET Orders IN MY GIG? HELP ME Please.

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I am Prashanjit Paul, a professional and skilled Web Designer, Email Marketer and Internet Researcher. I have almost 1 year of experience in this professions. I am very dedicated to my job and try to complete my job in less expected time and make...

@zerosixart

Better create a professional work portfolio and you can show your live portfolio option on fiverr gig, so that new buyers will see your past work and able to order your gig.

Also regarding gig images, please change your gig images and use the space on it. there is lot of space empty please refer other illustration and cartoon sellers best selling gigs get inspiration and do your best work for your portfolio and gig images.

I wish you all the best brother.

Archived