Has anyone experienced a drop in sales after having''Contact me prior to purchasing''in description?

jasveena

We all know that sometimes buyers just come and order your gigs without giving you the right information and later asks for cancellation and this is the reason why we prefer having them discussing with us before purchasing. Now, how many of you found that having ‘‘Contact me prior to purchasing’’ in Gig description drops your sales? How do you word in? where do you put it (at the top or bottom)? Is this going to discourage buyers?

I have had quite a number of them dropping me a message saying they are interested in my gigs but they never respond after that (my average response hour is 1)

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I have that on my essay writing gig because i will not do express deliveries on term papers and i will not do papers for weekend warriors who put off papers until the last few days and then order. sometimes it discourages buyers and other times you get a better feel for the buyer and if they really want to work with you.

Guest matt_garry

I had “contact me before purchasing” and it dropped my sales slightly but I like to think it saved me from some not so bright buyers. I took it off because I was getting to many messages to keep track of and now I have “feel free to contact me if you have any questions.” so now most of the people who contact me are justified and not just people asking me obvious questions.

Reply to @matt_garry: yes I just rephrased it from ‘‘Contact before ordering’’ to ‘‘please contact me should you have any queries’’. I hope this would be more appropriate but I’m not willing to get rid of that sentence all together as I wouldnt want to have any difficult buyers

Archived