Sales suddenly dropped

georgid

Hello, Sellers.

I have more than 3 years experience in Fiverr and I still cannot understand the avg. customer review placement. This is my second account here. With the first one everything was going great at the begining, but suddenly my sales dropped and I went somewhere down in the avg. customer review placement. Then I made this account, I waited 6 months for my first order and after the first order sales started growing. Now the same thing is happening with the second account just like the first. I have 106 reviews and they are all 5/5, you can see it here - https://www.fiverr.com/georgid/do-a-professional-videoediting-within-24hrs. I was on the first page in the avg customer review placement, now I am on the 8th page and I am not getting almost any orders.

Can someone help me to solve this problem? Does someone has the same problem too?

Thanks!

Hello, Sellers.

I have more than 3 years experience in Fiverr and I still cannot understand the avg. customer review placement. This is my second account here. With the first one everything was going great at the begining, but suddenly my sales dropped and I went somewhere down in the avg. customer review placement. Then I made this account, I waited 6 months for my first order and after the first order sales started growing. Now the same thing is happening with the second account just like the first. I have 106 reviews and they are all 5/5, you can see it here - https://www.fiverr.com/georgid/do-a-professional-videoediting-within-24hrs. I was on the first page in the avg customer review placement, now I am on the 8th page and I am not getting almost any orders.

Can someone help me to solve this problem? Does someone has the same problem too?

Thanks!

suddenly my sales dropped and I went somewhere down in the avg. customer review placement. Then I made this account,

Can you still use your other account?

Archived