What do you do for fun?

jamesbulls

I spend time with my little man and/or the older one too (22-year-old son) and I enjoy my time at the gym. I love my gym time… To people, it’s a place to lose weight. For me, it’s my sanctuary away from the world and from Fiverr. Turn on some techno/electronic music and I’m in my own world.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing with TV shows is that I watched them on, well, TV. When they were aired. Yeah, Oldschool. When we moved two years ago, my computer (which is also my entertainment machine) moved to a proper office room, the TV is now next door and it’s very rare that I’m in front of it.
So, I can put a ✔️ behind quite some of the items on your list, @woofy31 but the ones I truly followed are few and far between. (LOST, Walking Dead, Dexter and bits of Alias)

But these days, I AM devouring Arrow on Netflix, Daredevil’s next - and I can see how this can turn into a dangerous habit 😃

my phone verification is failed for many attempt using a phone number that cannot be verified or wrong code. & and fiverr notification me for wait 48 hours for verification.already 48 hours gone but still I can’t do that…what to do now??

my phone verification is failed for many attempt using a phone number that cannot be verified or wrong code. & and fiverr notification me for wait 48 hours for verification.already 48 hours gone but still I can’t do that…what to do now??

That doesn’t sound like much fun to me but you never know, perhaps you will get a really fun customer support person who can help you fix the issue and entertain you for a while.

I do a couple of things for fun.

Used to go to the gym but not anymore. Now, I play basketball, watch Netflix, read books connected to business and graphic design. When I have a lot of free time, I love to use it for gaming. Sometimes, I go for a long walk just to blow off steam.

Now, because it’s time for my finals, I don’t have free time. LOL

OK guys, I’m starting to feel weird here… the last time I played a computer game was in 2000. Yeah, I know, #awkward! It was that 3D “Worms” game with all those cute little armed worms saying “Excuse me”, “He-he”, “Bazooka!!” 😛 (and yeah, the below worm flickering was a famous game bug)

65416a09be03bd5b3d3e982eff7c8f4fd0f3b07b.gif

OMG, Worms. I spent so many hours on the first and second iterations of that game as a teenager. Not sure I like where the series went after that, but the original concept was highly enjoyable. And I could be wrong, but I think Worms and Worms 2 might have been among the earliest games to ever make use of randomly / procedurally generated - and destructable! - level design

😝

Here’s a sample. 😊

Starting from a mobile game. 🙂

see edit

And about the TV Show, Lemme know, which ones are common to you:

Returning/Running:

Lucifer

Gotham

Better call saul

The Flash

Supergirl

Prison Break

Agents of SHIELD

The 100

Archer

Arrow

Well, Anime is out of syllabus. 😄

Sterling Archer is my totem animal.

OMG, Worms. I spent so many hours on the first and second iterations of that game as a teenager. Not sure I like where the series went after that, but the original concept was highly enjoyable. And I could be wrong, but I think Worms and Worms 2 might have been among the earliest games to ever make use of randomly / procedurally generated - and destructable! - level design

I love the game Worms… My youngest son loves playing it with me too…

Yes indeed, Worms was an amazing game and I believe new mobile versions are available but I won’t check as my Clash of Clans addiction is bad enough.
Fun is Football (soccer) and reading interesting/odd things on the internet. In honor of the OP’s country and on the topic of worms, today’s piece is this little titbit from Manitoba, Canada. The descriptions of what is happening on other videos are a bit more clickbaity than this.

Yes indeed, Worms was an amazing game and I believe new mobile versions are available but I won’t check as my Clash of Clans addiction is bad enough.

Fun is Football (soccer) and reading interesting/odd things on the internet. In honor of the OP’s country and on the topic of worms, today’s piece is this little titbit from Manitoba, Canada. The descriptions of what is happening on other videos are a bit more clickbaity than this.

{}}{}{}{}shivers:"":":":::":":"

For fun, hm well lets see woodwork, work on bikes and scooters, airbrushing, build websites, sometimes i have fun messing with scammers and hackers, sometimes i wait for a phone salesman to call just so that i can get them to buy a service from me, in the fall i walk around the woods picking mushrooms and taking pictures. And the rest cant be mentioned on a family friendly forum.

My favorite phone scammers are the ones from who-knows-where claiming that they’re from the tech support department and are calling to help me fix my Windows computer. That’s the point in the conversation where I tell them, “We only use Chromebooks in our family.” And then that’s the point in the conversation where they immediately hang up. #TrueStory

I used to play video games. I read a lot of novels. Today, I learning new languages like Arabic, Perisian and Turkish. Because as I am French-English translator, I like to develop myself in other lagnuages. I am also watch movies.🙂

Ever tried Esperanto? It’s a lot of fun.

I spend time with my little man and/or the older one too (22-year-old son) and I enjoy my time at the gym. I love my gym time… To people, it’s a place to lose weight. For me, it’s my sanctuary away from the world and from Fiverr. Turn on some techno/electronic music and I’m in my own world.

I hear you on that. It can get a little sweaty, but I like putting on over-ear head-phones to block out other noise while I go roller-blading. So much fun <3

Archived