What do you do for fun?

jamesbulls

Other than watching TV shows like it’s my last day on Earth?

Which ones? Which ones? Which ones? 😋 I’d give you a list, but… the thread would become too long, and I’d risk getting flagged for even naming all those titles 😛

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compared to my 2000’s Worms game, what you just said makes me see you like a serious pro-game tester with years and years of experience. I’ve heard of NFS, I’ve seen others play Fifa, I even saw Heroes (that one had beautiful imagery), but whatever you said up there looks like encrypted chat to me.

😝

Here’s a sample. 😊

Starting from a mobile game. 🙂

see edit

And about the TV Show, Lemme know, which ones are common to you:

Returning/Running:

Lucifer

Gotham

Better call saul

The Flash

Supergirl

Prison Break

Agents of SHIELD

The 100

Archer

Arrow

Well, Anime is out of syllabus. 😄

😝

Here’s a sample. 😊

see edit

Returning/Running:

Lucifer

Gotham

Better call saul

The Flash

Supergirl

Prison Break

Agents of SHIELD

The 100

Archer

Arrow

I’ve watched initial seasons of Gotham and BCS.

Prison break revival seems good till now and TBH I didn’t like Arrow that much 😛

😝

Here’s a sample. 😊

see edit

Returning/Running:

Lucifer

Gotham

Better call saul

The Flash

Supergirl

Prison Break

Agents of SHIELD

The 100

Archer

Arrow

😝

Here’s a sample. 😊

see edit

Returning/Running:

Lucifer

Gotham

Better call saul

The Flash

Supergirl

Prison Break

Agents of SHIELD

The 100

Archer

Arrow

I can tell you I have 45 titles on my list.

Meh! I added running series and looks like you added finished shows. 😄

Wait for another post then. I need to sync my TVShow Favs app first. 😉

I added both running & finished - I have to keep a list to prevent myself from forgetting that I watched a particular show.

Other than watching TV shows like it’s my last day on Earth?

Well, I’m a simple person who cannot escape childhood. My fun is drawing, colored pencils & learning as many things I can about this hobby of mine - but what differentiates me from a kiddo is that I took it to the next level. Beautiful art drawings, and superb coloring that resembles actual paint with the right choice of colored pencils.

Oh, and I also have a real problem: when I go to a store and see pencils, it’s impossible for me to leave without at least a set of pens in my hand. It’s an addiction, but at least it’s something that ultimately makes me have fun, my way of fun 😃

So, I guess you could say I’m no real fun 😇

about your “problem” I could say that’s my problem too,but there’s a little difference 😃

hear me out.

I started to draw, I think, 4 years ago and I’m kinda new with the “all set of pencils” thing.

I was checking videos,speed drawings and stuff, and noticed that many of them are using more tools so I got interested to start collecting a bigger set of pencils,tortillons, different erasers… Once I got everything I needed, a whole bunch of it, I suddenly stopped drawing. I mean,there’s a 6 month break between my last 2 works 😃

about your “problem” I could say that’s my problem too,but there’s a little difference 😃

hear me out.

I started to draw, I think, 4 years ago and I’m kinda new with the “all set of pencils” thing.

I was checking videos,speed drawings and stuff, and noticed that many of them are using more tools so I got interested to start collecting a bigger set of pencils,tortillons, different erasers… Once I got everything I needed, a whole bunch of it, I suddenly stopped drawing. I mean,there’s a 6 month break between my last 2 works 😃

Ha, totally understand… that happened to me as well when I started… but I tried again and gave myself a second change, and now I can’t live without drawing, even if it’s warm-ups I need to hold a pen and draw. True, I mostly do warm-ups between works… but the warm-ups are actually quite detailed (playing with composition rules - I love composition as a subject!, simulating materials and textures, playing with various lighting scenarios, shading techniques… warm-ups 😃 )

Darn… you just outlived me! And I thought I was having a serious addiction problem…

Ya! I know. MA(mother) says I am the best where I go. However, it is sad that I always go for wasting stuff and I cannot stop! 😣

I’ve been wasting past few nights to the anime that’s currently playing 😃

actually, I was watching a whole first season just in case if I forgot some important parts

62dbc780a20a2007ceeb7ad13c13bcf7bd96e4e7.gif

That was fun! Man, I love her attitude. 😍

What is this fun you speak off?

Wanna know who the colossal titan is? P.S Titans keep the memories of those they eat which means Eren kills his own mom 😃

Spoiler for SSJ

Bertolt Hoover is colossal titan

Archived