bosun

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks danish82 for your feedback.

Now here members are now discussing an other issue of payments. Cleared payments are not adding into balance from DEC 16th.

Also amounts are not correct of cleared payments or pending clearance payments compared to orders.

I also noticed that funds that should have cleared on the 16th are not cleared yet. Now I’m thinking I better go back and check that the actual amounts that have cleared are correct.

Are you saying that the amount cleared doesn’t match the purchase amount minus 20%?

This is the excel file i made and sent to fiverr support. Which i made by examining all my orders. (i hide my transaction and order numbers).

Luckily i have $56 difference.

But this same issue is in my Pending Clearance Payments also. WHich i did not count yet.

Funds are cleared.

But the problem is still there of less funds.

There is a difference in cleared funds amount and actual gig order amount.

I still see all those previous orders and recently cleared orders. Some of them have wrong amount cleared. Which is less amount compared to what it should be.

Anyone else having this problem?

Reply to @wingle: Yes I have experienced this as well! I had a buyer who initially ordered for $25 and added another gig extra worth $10! After Fiverr’s 20% I had to get $28! But instead of one order of $28, the funds cleared separately for $20 + $8. But both directed me to the same order page which stated each of them are for an amount of $35! So that sums upto $70 ($56 after Fiverr’s 20%). Though it showed $70 the actual orders were worth only $35 and that is what I had when the funds cleared!

Reply to @madmoo: It does not matter to me how long they take to clear. All it matter is the amount is clearing is less what it would be from that order.

my funds are cleared from previous days. But the less amount problem is still not resolved and i am still waiting for support reply. (maybe they are working to resolve this issue of mine that is why not sent me any update)

Have you checked you last cleared amounts? Did you found this issue?

• Like 1

Reply to @dilshands: Yes i have shown in my excel sheet preview every order which has problem is linked to two transactions. That if fine.

But i see the amount still does not justify with two transactions.

Means the order is $35 after all extras (some extras added after).

It does split into two transactions. But two transactions still showing less amount then it should be from $35.

• 2 months later...

Guys, I know that it generally takes 14 to 17 days for the clearance, but since I am very new to Fiverr( about a month and am level 1), I would like to confirm with you from your experience if,for example, when you are promoted to level 2 or Supper Seller, is it the same pending clearance duration or it is shorter?

Thanks in advance!