Greetings from Portugal

Hello there, my name is Jorge.

I am 20 years old and I’m from Portugal. I am currently a high school student, about to graduate as a Mecatronics technician. I have some experience with automation systems, electricity/electronics, 3D modelling, 3D printing, image editing and enhancement, technical as well as artistic hand drawing, among a few other things.
With my time in high school about to end, I am looking for work and as such I came to Fiverr because one of the options I am considering is freelancing. I am hoping that through the skills I have acquired both through my academic education, as well as self-taught skills I can provide quality work on this platform.

So far what I’ve seen looks very promising, I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

Kind Regards,
Jorge

Thank you very much, I hope I can make it here.

-Jorge

Hi Jorge,

Welcome to Fiverr my friend!

Fiverr is an awesome place to put yourself out there when looking for some work.

You sound talented, well educated and polite - all go along way around here.

All the best and I wish you prosperity here on Fiverr

Fifi Groh

Hi Jorge,

Welcome to Fiverr my friend!

Fiverr is an awesome place to put yourself out there when looking for some work.

You sound talented, well educated and polite - all go along way around here.

All the best and I wish you prosperity here on Fiverr

Fifi Groh

Hello sliverfox, it does seem to be a very interesting place. I haven’t found anything else quite like it.

Thank you for the compliment and best of luck to you as well.

-Jorge

Archived