Do you promote your Gigs?

Guest karimkhan544

Guest karimkhan544

I have been here for a couple of months. I have sold some gigs but I feel need of promoting my Gigs. I have done some investigations. I have created a Facebook page yesterday and started advertising a little.
I am curious to know if you promote your gigs and if yes, how. Does anyone use Facebook and Twitter Ads?

I’m new here and completed 3 orders in around a month. What I do is target a microniche and make sure to do better Fiverr seo to make it on first page of search results. I’ll tell you much after I see convincing results.

What is your target category?

I’m new here and completed 3 orders in around a month. What I do is target a microniche and make sure to do better Fiverr seo to make it on first page of search results. I’ll tell you much after I see convincing results.

How have you been able to do that. I am curious to know.

Guest gamunu

since 2016 i usually didn’t promote my gig but now i promote using facebook sponsor post 20$ per month because my impression going all down with fiverr i’m not satisfied with fiverr search result system

but i cannot guaranteed this. you can give it a shot

Guest karimkhan544

since 2016 i usually didn’t promote my gig but now i promote using facebook sponsor post 20$ per month because my impression going all down with fiverr i’m not satisfied with fiverr search result system

but i cannot guaranteed this. you can give it a shot

gammu, have you created a fan page and then boost your post? or how?

Guest gamunu

gammu, have you created a fan page and then boost your post? or how?

Yes you can make page and boost i think social media traffic is one of the best way to promote your gigs

Guest karimkhan544

Yes you can make page and boost i think social media traffic is one of the best way to promote your gigs

I am experimenting by boosting Facebook a page and posts 100 likes on 3 posts but no activity on Gigs yet. I will keep on promotion for a month. Did it help for you Gammu, Have a look on my gigs if you have a minute.

I am experimenting by boosting Facebook a page and posts 100 likes on 3 posts but no activity on Gigs yet. I will keep on promotion for a month. Did it help for you Gammu, Have a look on my gigs if you have a minute.

You can also promote your gig through Twitter and Google+. I promote their time to time and it may increase your views and clicks.

Archived