Is there some list of popular sites we can link to?

alerafa

I know we’re not supposed to post links to any websites that provide buyers with ways to contact us outside Fiverr.

But I’ve seen gigs which link to DeviantArt, for example. I don’t get how those haven’t been flagged. It is just a matter of time before they get a manual review?

Anyway, I was wondering if there was some kind of SAFE list of sites posted somewhere. I mean sites where we can upload files or videos, share galleries, etc. that we can link to to show more of our work without any chance of getting in trouble.

Thanks!

Reply to @kjblynx: Thank you! I’d be afraid of putting YT links anyway, since your channel is a way to contact you even if you don’t provide any other info.

I’ve seen people use file sharing sites such as Dropbox, maybe I’ll use them to share my speedpainting video, although I would have preferred a video site.

Thanks again.

Guest mikesmithg

@alerafa there are huge social networks you can post your gig into, I recommend working with Pinterest, try to do it and you will see results at no time. Other way is create a tumblr, or blog and write about services you offer and why people might benefit from it. it will take time but you will see results. Hope this was helpful.

Archived