Make Your Own Widget and Boost Your Sales

jasveena

Hi guys,

I’m just like all of your trying to promote my services everywhere I could and today all of a sudden, I got an idea to make a widget to be installed on my blog. For those of you who have your own blog, you SHOULD try this. Just go to www.photosnack.com and make a simple yet EFFECTIVE widget for yourselves. The good news is:

1. You can add link to your Fiverr page on each slides you use on your widget. Meaning when someone clicks on your widget, it will direct them to your Fiverr page on another tab. 😃
  2. You can personalise your widget as many times you want until you get it right and you can add musics to your widget too which can be turned off and on. I added 4, yes, just 4 slides on my widget and it is looking GREAT!!!

That is today’s accomplishment and everyone who visits my blog will see that surely. Since what I do on Fiverr would definitely benefit my readers over there, I suggest you to TRY this out today.

For those of you who don’t have a blog, you may try adding an automated link on your email redirecting to your Fiverr page. Just a small tips. Have fun ya’ll

😃

Regards,

Jas

jasveena said: Are you wondering how to search for it on Fiverr? I was thinking about it

@ jasveena and @ bitbyteworld

Clicking the link in GenuineGuidance's post brings you to this Fiverr webpage:

Follow the instructions, given there, on how to install it into a webpage.

You'll also see where Fiverr gives assistance on how you can modify the widget to suit your gigs best.

TIP:

Should you both find the installation steps overwhelming, perhaps buying a gig from Fiverr may be your better option :-B

Reply to @zoe_21: thanks but I have already installed within minutes 😃 I don’t think you caught what I wanted to say. Say you are on Fiverr’s page, where do you click to go to the page with widget without having the need to click the link. It will be easier for anyone to locate it that way rather than coming to this forum to look for the link. I hope I’m clear 😃

jasveena said: thanks but I have already installed within minutes

Excellent! Hoping it gets more sales for you. :)

jasveena said: Say you are on Fiverr's page

Ah ah!

With the additional word of 'page', makes your question a bit more clearer for me. :-B

Here:

jasveena said: Are you wondering how to search for it on Fiverr? I was thinking about it

I interpreted as "why search when the direct link has already being provided in your thread?" and that's why I replied with more clarification.

Glad it's sorted though.

BTW: If interested, there's other posts about this Fiverr widget. Type the word 'widget' in the search bar on the Fiverr forum. See pic below for the search bar location:

Wow… never knew there was a widget by fiverr!! I think it’s time I take advantage of it!

Update: I decided to try it out… very simple. Just copied the code and pasted it into an html section of my site and bang, there it was!! I don’t know if i’m going to leave it up, but it was very simple to do and displays my gigs with the description and image.

Reply to @zoe_21: I can’t click on the smiley face to add emoticons now next to the comment box. It just doesn’t seem to work :’( My widgets are different, one from Fiverr and one more is the one I did using photosnack. 😃 I love the one with photosnack though and the Fiverr widget can be improvised if they let us choose which Gig to be displayed. No worries. let the pics be there

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived