I have received negative feedback

Is there any way to remove feedback?

There is an option in the Resolution Center to request review modification from the buyer, but I don’t know how long it is available after completion. The buyer would have to accept your request to modify and change the review. That is the only way I know of unless you can prove to Customer Support that the buyer violated the Terms of Service by leaving the review.

“Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.”

You can’t offer money back to get rid of your negative review - it’s against the rules to do so.

Also, many (if not most) of us have received negative reviews at some point in time, you can’t satisfy every person on the globe, and some would even say that a few negatives are an indication of a real human service as sometimes gigs with tons of 100% reviews can look a bit suspicious (i.e. they might cancel a lot to avoid negatives)

If that review is not violating the ToS, you have the option to request your buyer to change the review, but you are allowed to request a change only once.

If the buyer refuses, then you have to let go, and the only thing you can do from there is to leave your own review to the buyer, explaining the facts and what you’ve done for them so that other potential buyers can see how you dealt with such a situation.

Archived