How to get rid of negative impressions on the gig?

bilalgill3521

Hi.
I hope you all are doing well.Its been months that my gig is getting negative impressions. I edit my gig many times changed the tags but its not getting back on track.Even though I have good reviews on that gig and 100% rating. All order or clients I am getting from buyer requests.its quite a problem for me now.Please help.Please also check out my gig and tell me what is wrong in the gig and how I can improve that. link is below

https://www.fiverr.com/bilalgill352/build-professional-wordpress-website-or-blog

There is no such thing as “negative impressions”. If you look at your gig’s impressions, they all start from 0, there’s nothing with “-” sign, so there are no negative impressions, only increasing/decreasing impressions.

So I assume you mean “decreasing impressions” instead of negative, as there are no minus/negative signs. This happens to a lot of us, and it can simply be because Fiverr is testing out some new search algorithms:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

However, seeing what your gig offers, it can also mean that there might be a lot of competitors who do the same thing that you do, and that their gigs might be more optimized than yours. Here’s another read you might want to consider for this case:

Stop complaining you don't get sales and improve your gigs! How? Read this!

Hey guys! Every single time when I see someone complaining they don’t get any orders and when I look at their gigs, I see HUGE room for improvement in the descriptions. EVERY TIME! You need to SELL your gig! Is there any reason in your...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 28 ❤

There is no such thing as “negative impressions”. If you look at your gig’s impressions, they all start from 0, there’s nothing with “-” sign, so there are no negative impressions, only increasing/decreasing impressions.

So I assume you mean “decreasing impressions” instead of negative, as there are no minus/negative signs. This happens to a lot of us, and it can simply be because Fiverr is testing out some new search algorithms:

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

However, seeing what your gig offers, it can also mean that there might be a lot of competitors who do the same thing that you do, and that their gigs might be more optimized than yours. Here’s another read you might want to consider for this case:

Hey guys! Every single time when I see someone complaining they don’t get any orders and when I look at their gigs, I see HUGE room for improvement in the descriptions. EVERY TIME! You need to SELL your gig! Is there any reason in your...

Thanks Brother…and yes I meant decreasing impressions…

Has the search test being updated?

Archived