What's Your Positive Feedback Ratio?

fast_editing

Mine is 62%. And I saw that most people’s is around 60% by some weird coincidence.

Mine was 60%, but when I started politely asking my buyers to leave feedback IF they liked my work, it increased to 62% 🙂

I started politely asking my buyers to leave feedback IF they liked my work

That’s great thing 🙂

I figure out - If i do deliver buyer job early than delivery time then i get Positive feedback on 99% orders 🙂

I started politely asking my buyers to leave feedback IF they liked my work

That’s great thing 🙂

I figure out - If i do deliver buyer job early than delivery time then i get Positive feedback on 99% orders 🙂

You won’t have that guarantee. My gig’s delivery time is 3 days, and I almost always deliver in 1 or max 2 days. Yet I’m still at 62% positive feedback.

True, some will appreciate your quick delivery, but there won’t be many of them. They will take your quick delivery as granted, and still won’t leave any feedback - it’s a fact in my case, and I think it’s because the moment a buyer sees the delivery, they get eager about downloading/using the delivery and completely forget about you or about feedback.

You won’t have that guarantee. My gig’s delivery time is 3 days, and I almost always deliver in 1 or max 2 days. Yet I’m still at 62% positive feedback.

True, some will appreciate your quick delivery, but there won’t be many of them. They will take your quick delivery as granted, and still won’t leave any feedback - it’s a fact in my case, and I think it’s because the moment a buyer sees the delivery, they get eager about downloading/using the delivery and completely forget about you or about feedback.

You won’t. My gig’s delivery time is 3 days, and I almost always deliver in 1 or max 2 days. Yet I’m still at 62% positive feedback.

Friend - I think - you misunderstood fiverr system - I have Few Previous order Open -Because of Buyer delay response - So that My gig Delivery time is showing 3 days 🙂

Mine is 96%. Well while delivering your order, if you write something like " your feedback will be highly appreciated" or something like that, they do leave a review then. 😉 Well, I tried everything, including what you do, and still many of my buyers don’t leave feedback until I ask them via Fiverr’s Inbox again. Maybe it’s a niche-sensitive statistic? In my niche, I know a lot who are stuck at 60%…

You won’t. My gig’s delivery time is 3 days, and I almost always deliver in 1 or max 2 days. Yet I’m still at 62% positive feedback.

Friend - I think - you misunderstood fiverr system - I have Few Previous order Open -Because of Buyer delay response - So that My gig Delivery time is showing 3 days 🙂

I know the Fiverr system, been here for over seven years. I set my gig to 3 days to cover for those situations where the buyer is unresponsive and I need their input or response. Maybe I didn’t understand what you tried to say? 😛

Archived