How did you know the bird is a β€œshe”? 😲

Because β€œhe” so rare remember about anyone’s birth day 😜

Ahem… I think you’ve raised a good point lol. 😁

66706_1.png n4y33m:

How did you know the bird is a β€œshe”? 😲

Because β€œhe” so rare remember about anyone’s birth day 😜

Ahem… I think you’ve raised a good point lol. 😁

Nope!

It’s better to consider the bird as β€œhe” because that thing is whispering to β€œher”… πŸ˜•

Nope!

It’s better to consider the bird as β€œhe” because that thing is whispering to β€œher”… πŸ˜•

Is she forbidden to whisper her?πŸ˜‰ I don’t think so.😝

@saddu_writer Are you gonna kick me and @n4y33m out of this thread?

You two guys are so innocent in your conversations - how could anyone kick you out? πŸ˜ƒ

Is she forbidden to whisper her?

Nope! But β€œhe” is more natural. πŸ˜›

btw,

#thisisabirthdaythread

When you are of @saddu_writer 's age birthdays are meant to be celebrated, when you are of my age, birthdays are to be dreaded…I hope nobody β€œcelebrates” my birthday here a few weeks from now, it is the worst day of the year for me πŸ˜–

@saddu_writer Happy birthday and TONS of fun to you! It doesn’t matter one bit how young you are or how old you are, just celebrate LIFE!

@writer99025 I am definitely senior to you in age and I celebrate every birthday and everything else with gusto. Dreading your birthdays or being negative is in your own mind, Mr. Happy with Your Life. 😜

@saddu_writer Happy birthday and TONS of fun to you! It doesn’t matter one bit how young you are or how old you are, just celebrate LIFE!

There is a strange phenomenon which I could never quite understand in that some people are quite happy being miserable!

There is a strange phenomenon which I could never quite understand in that some people are quite happy being miserable!

LMAO well like the old saying goes β€œmisery LOVES company.” πŸ˜‰

LMAO well like the old saying goes β€œmisery LOVES company.” πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot Nik… Thats so sweet pf you. You made it really special oneβ€¦πŸ˜˜

When you are of @saddu_writer 's age birthdays are meant to be celebrated, when you are of my age, birthdays are to be dreaded…I hope nobody β€œcelebrates” my birthday here a few weeks from now, it is the worst day of the year for me πŸ˜– The only good thing about my birthday is that, believe it or not, that was the day on which PM Modi was sworn in as Prime Minister of India about 3 years ago. So it is at once the saddest and happiest day of my life.

I hope nobody β€œcelebrates” my birthday here

All of us coffee eaters do solemnly swear not to celebrate Writer’s birthday.

In fact, it shall be declared a dark day in the history of humanity and we shall have a mourning ceremony. People are requested only to wear black clothes as a mark of mourning. The only food that shall be served is a black forest cake followed by black currant ice cream for dessert.

Everybody will be made to sign legal documents promising that they wont enjoy the cake and the ice cream and only swallow the food reluctantly. All signatures to be made in black ink, of course. Albeit there may be some traitors among us who will inevitably try to enjoy the cake, but it will not be me!

86eee09cc1602627c6354a5090319e7c.thumb.jpg.ddf9d37f103cfd94d0a28789f646c77d.jpg

Archived