I dont think i can introduce myself. :P

Hello.
My name is John.
Hope everyone is good today.

I decide to join Fiverr’s forum and saw this category .
And now im here trying to introduce myself. (im not good at this)

Im 24 years old and im from Greece. I studied few years in UK Information Technology.
I worked as a freelancer web developer & helped few local businesses to impove their online presence.
And now im trying to find a main job ,meanwhile i decide to give a shot to fiverr.
I just want to know how this market work and how i can impove my skills.
Cause i think improvement comes from expirience and not only from studies.
And why not get some extra income doing what i love.

Also, coding wanst my first love. I like to make music. I play guitar and piano since i was 9. I write lyrics & silly poems.

I told you im not good at this 😛

So im glad that i joined your community and i would love to know your opinions,tips,etc. about fiverr.

Kind regrds,
John.

Hello.

My name is John.

Hope everyone is good today.

I decide to join Fiverr’s forum and saw this category .

And now im here trying to introduce myself. (im not good at this)

Im 24 years old and im from Greece. I studied few years in UK Information Technology.

I worked as a freelancer web developer & helped few local businesses to impove their online presence.

And now im trying to find a main job ,meanwhile i decide to give a shot to fiverr.

I just want to know how this market work and how i can impove my skills.

Cause i think improvement comes from expirience and not only from studies.

And why not get some extra income doing what i love.

Also, coding wanst my first love. I like to make music. I play guitar and piano since i was 9. I write lyrics & silly poems.

I told you im not good at this 😛

So im glad that i joined your community and i would love to know your opinions,tips,etc. about fiverr.

Kind regrds,

John.

I decide to join Fiverr’s forum and saw this category

I didn’t know that or maybe i did this way back.

You did great there 🙂

Hey john. Welcome to the community. you can improve your skill via providing your services on the fiverr platform. Create attractive gigs and in start go to buyer request section where you can send request to buyers and show them your work. You will get orders from there in start.

Welcome, John. Don’t worry, there is no good or bad introduction (unless you’re just saying “Hi dear” and then vanish, haha!), and most of us face the same problem: “oh no, I have to write something about myself, what should I write?” 😛

Well, I do hope your time on Fiverr will be very productive and wishing you all the good luck!

Welcome, John. Don’t worry, there is no good or bad introduction (unless you’re just saying “Hi dear” and then vanish, haha!), and most of us face the same problem: “oh no, I have to write something about myself, what should I write?” 😛

Well, I do hope your time on Fiverr will be very productive and wishing you all the good luck!

Im glad that im not the only one with this issue 😛

I’ll try tonot dissapear . Thank you very much for your kind words 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr. Read the forum for tips … and entertainment! You will find lots of useful information in the http://Fiverr.com/Academy. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

@lloydsolutions Hello and thank you for your tips. Right now im reading few posts in forum. I will check later the academy section too. Cause right now im trying to find why i cannot send any offer to buyers request.

@lloydsolutions Hello and thank you for your tips. Right now im reading few posts in forum. I will check later the academy section too. Cause right now im trying to find why i cannot send any offer to buyers request.

Welcome to Fiverr, John!!

Cause right now im trying to find why i cannot send any offer to buyers request.

You should create more GIGs to get more buyer Requests…

Archived