I'm new to fiverr, any tips?

rixtvdvelde

Hey @rixtvdvelde

Welcome to Fiverr.

After creating Fiverr account my friend suggested that I create a unique gig for the service I’m about to provide. By unique I mean not copying other users gig from Fiverr, whether it is image or gig description. But you can get the ideas from other gigs on Fiverr.

Before you make your first gig take a pen and paper, write down whatever comes to mind. For example- what service you’ll provide, will there be multiple packages for your service, research competitive price for your gig packages, what you need to know from your client to get started on the project, etc. There are other things which will come depending on your service and for that answers should come naturally.

After publishing your gig don’t expect to get a response from client fast. If your service is unique and has high demand then that’s a different story. I waited for nearly a year to get my first job. I was patient and did other activities while keeping an eye on the Fiverr notification. After the first job, I got nearly 100 jobs in two months btw.

When you get your first job reply to your client as fast as possible. Chat with your client as if you are a butler with tray of services. Keep in mind you’ll deal with different people from different countries. Don’t ask anything unnecessary, you might ask something very personal and hurt them unknowingly. If a client says something rude or untrue have patients and contact Fiverr customer support.

Ask for help if you need anything here. Have fun 😉

Hey @rixtvdvelde

Welcome to Fiverr.

After creating Fiverr account my friend suggested that I create a unique gig for the service I’m about to provide. By unique I mean not copying other users gig from Fiverr, whether it is image or gig description. But you can get the ideas from other gigs on Fiverr.

Before you make your first gig take a pen and paper, write down whatever comes to mind. For example- what service you’ll provide, will there be multiple packages for your service, research competitive price for your gig packages, what you need to know from your client to get started on the project, etc. There are other things which will come depending on your service and for that answers should come naturally.

After publishing your gig don’t expect to get a response from client fast. If your service is unique and has high demand then that’s a different story. I waited for nearly a year to get my first job. I was patient and did other activities while keeping an eye on the Fiverr notification. After the first job, I got nearly 100 jobs in two months btw.

When you get your first job reply to your client as fast as possible. Chat with your client as if you are a butler with tray of services. Keep in mind you’ll deal with different people from different countries. Don’t ask anything unnecessary, you might ask something very personal and hurt them unknowingly. If a client says something rude or untrue have patients and contact Fiverr customer support.

Ask for help if you need anything here. Have fun 😉

thank you so much! that’s really helpful 😄

Archived