Let's compare our basic needs in $

creativearies

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Language??

Sellers from our country are dealing with foreign customers…where is the barrier?

There are nuances of language - humour, sarcasm, emotion etc. which don’t come across as easily in written text as they would if communication were face-to-face.

Therefore, what someone might write thinking they’re being funny, may be misinterpreted by somebody else as insulting - just to give an example.

Communication across continents isn’t as straight forward as one might think, even when the language used is supposedly the same.

There are nuances of language - humour, sarcasm, emotion etc. which don’t come across as easily in written text as they would if communication were face-to-face.

Therefore, what someone might write thinking they’re being funny, may be misinterpreted by somebody else as insulting - just to give an example.

Communication across continents isn’t as straight forward as one might think, even when the language used is supposedly the same.

Do you want to say that she is showing love but I am taking it in negative way…if it is true then I am sorry.

In our country, we don’t frank with strangers for funny or sacrasm comments…May be it is a part of your culture. Then I misunderstood.

Guest offlinehelpers

Do you want to say that she is showing love but I am taking it in negative way…if it is true then I am sorry.

In our country, we don’t frank with strangers for funny or sacrasm comments…May be it is a part of your culture. Then I misunderstood.

Now, you see, you’ve proved exactly what I was trying to describe.

I was making a general statement about the use of language, and how it can be misinterpreted.

Try reading my post again, and you’ll see what I mean. 🙂

Now, you see, you’ve proved exactly what I was trying to describe.

I was making a general statement about the use of language, and how it can be misinterpreted.

Try reading my post again, and you’ll see what I mean. 🙂

Sorry, I did not know that I belong to Pluto and you are living at Mars…that’s why we are misinterpreting each other.

Gosh friends how about being a little cooperative?

I remained friendly and ignored negative comments until someone again again and used the word “sarcasm” …I don’t know what is the motive behind such people…still not familiar with fiverr.

But I still don’t get you.

************************************************************ (Mod Note: Google Translate failure)

It is you who started this. Had you responded to the replies in a polite manner, all of this mess could have been avoided. But it is you who is making lots of things out of nothing. What did they say about us? They said nothing, absolutely nothing. You are experiencing, (umm, lemme check it in my Sarcastic slang catalog, …got it) psychotic comment hallucinations.

It is you who started this. Had you responded to the replies in a polite manner, all of this mess could have been avoided. But it is you who is making lots of things out of nothing. What did they say about us? They said nothing, absolutely nothing. You are experiencing, (umm, lemme check it in my Sarcastic slang catalog, …got it) psychotic comment hallucinations.

Yes, I created this thread. If someone does not like it, then don’t come here…even the management should close it for more comments.

Bye bye.

Do you have courage to criticise others?? No, because we Pakistani know each other and become very civilised for others.

Yes, I created this thread. If someone does not like it, then don’t come here…even the management should close it for more comments.

Bye bye.

This is the thing about public forums. You put up something to get public views on it. If you don’t want anybody replying to your senseless arguments, then play this game in a private conversation with yourself.

This is the thing about public forums. You put up something to get public views on it. If you don’t want anybody replying to your senseless arguments, then play this game in a private conversation with yourself.

Can you send this comment to each involved participant on this thread?? Why only me?

Do you have courage to criticise others?? No, because we Pakistani know each other and become very civilised for others.

Yeah! we do criticize anybody who gets off the track. But it doesn’t mean that we can go around defending a fellow countrywoman (gosh, I am creating terms now) who doesn’t even know how to behave with others.

Yeah! we do criticize anybody who gets off the track. But it doesn’t mean that we can go around defending a fellow countrywoman (gosh, I am creating terms now) who doesn’t even know how to behave with others.

I said “bye bye” only you…its mean, I don’t need your ntervention…my countryman.

Okay. Again bye

There are many other threads for you to discuss…why you are only at your countryman’s thread??

I said “bye bye” only you…its mean, I don’t need your ntervention…my countryman.

Okay. Again bye

There are many other threads for you to discuss…why you are only at your countryman’s thread??

Again, it’s countrywoman, (as you are a woman, if you are a man, then I am cool with it). Again 2, this is a public forum.

Archived