Let's compare our basic needs in $

creativearies

As a Pakistani, 2$ are enough for average (1 time) meal. Price of 1 average dress is 15$, hand bag 10$…monthly cost of home internet is 20$.
Monthly fee of a student ranges from 1$ to 500$ from school to college.
Kindly share the costs some basic needs, so we could know how much the minimum price of a Gig should be?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Pakistani, 2$ are enough for average (1 time) meal. Price of 1 average dress is 15$, hand bag 10$…monthly cost of home internet is 20$.

Kindly share the costs some basic needs, so we could know how much the minimum price of a Gig should be?

so how much the minimum price of a Gig should be?

That’s an easy question.

Answer:

$5

You cannot offer under that price, no matter where you live.

You might like this:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What can you buy with one gig in your country? (Around The Globe Discussion)

Interesting topic, that I would like to hear different stories from sellers/buyers around the world. Where do you come from?What can be done with $5 in your country? In Macedonia, you can go to a pub and drink 2-3 beers. You can have a "nice"...

Reading time: 13 mins ? Likes: 457 ❤

Actually, yours is a very good information, if in Pakistan “2$ are enough for average meal”, now I know how much lower I can push prices on your fellow countrymen when I order from them 😜

You might like this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What can you buy with one gig in your country? (Around The Globe Discussion)

Interesting topic, that I would like to hear different stories from sellers/buyers around the world. Where do you come from?What can be done with $5 in your country? In Macedonia, you can go to a pub and drink 2-3 beers. You can have a "nice"...

Reading time: 13 mins ? Likes: 457 ❤

Thank you so much.

Its mean you want to offer only one time meal for your whole life intellectual property 😦 and I even know most Germans can’t!

Anyway, your information is maybe “too much”?

If you come and state openly that with an average of $100 you can live a whole month… I will think twice then when someone from your country will ask me $50 for a basic sketch…

To me this information is relevant,

Is it good for your own business though?

What I hate about these threads is the fact that it is suggested that a person’s basic cost of living should dictate how they price their services. This is garbage. My beer in the evening, my not living in a shanty town, and (my one day) going on holiday to somewhere nice would be impossible if I worked just to eat and pay the rent.

I am not a charity and I do not expect a buyer in Pakistan to offer me reduced prices because they can afford to eat for less. If this was the way the world worked, your iPhone would cost $100 max and we’d all be saying three hail Mary’s to Mao Tse-tung every morning.

What I hate about these threads is the fact that it is suggested that a person’s basic cost of living should dictate how they price their services. This is garbage. My beer in the evening, my not living in a shanty town, and (my one day) going on holiday to somewhere nice would be impossible if I worked just to eat and pay the rent.

I am not a charity and I do not expect a buyer in Pakistan to offer me reduced prices because they can afford to eat for less. If this was the way the world worked, your iPhone would cost $100 max and we’d all be saying three hail Mary’s to Mao Tse-tung every morning.

If this was the way the world worked,

I hope that was sarcastic?

Do you know where Nike, Reebok, Adidas and other big companies produce their goods?

Goods that you, me and many others here use and enjoy every day on the hard work of those poor people?

Do you believe they pay them according on how much they believe they should?

Or accordingly to how much is for them enough to live… ?

Think twice if you believe “this is not the way the world works”…

There was another on another thread who was whining “Fiverr should give equal chance to all”… Fiverr already gives equal chance to all. It’s up to you to take it. Fiverr does not guarantee an equal income.

If this was the way the world worked,

I hope that was sarcastic?

Do you know where Nike, Reebok, Adidas and other big companies produce their goods?

Goods that you, me and many others here use and enjoy every day on the hard work of those poor people?

Do you believe they pay them according on how much they believe they should?

Or accordingly to how much is for them enough to live… ?

Think twice if you believe “this is not the way the world works”…

Usually the people complaining about Nike, Reebok, Adidas hiring people in the third world at low cost and keeping them in terrible conditions are privileged people in US and Europe, not those who actually work in those so-called sweatshops. Those who work in the factories are proud of what they do. Don’t demean their work.

Usually the people complaining about Nike, Reebok, Adidas hiring people in the third world at low cost and keeping them in terrible conditions are privileged people in US and Europe, not those who actually work in those so-called sweatshops. Those who work in the factories are proud of what they do. Don’t demean their work.

Don’t demean their work.

For Godzilla’s sake! Are you all reading good what i state?

I’ve been to Bangladesh, Thailand, VIetnam, former Laos and Cambodia…

For King Kong’s sake I’ve been 7 months living in Indonesia…

If I stated something to this thread was to make this seller aware that not everybody will take this information as “just conversational”…

Now you all can think what you prefer…

At the end this thread will not bring something positive for some people…

Don’t demean their work.

If I stated something to this thread was to make this seller aware that not everybody will take this information as “just conversational”…

It may also give readers the idea that we can all live on such a limited budget, regardless of our location and personal needs.

Those who work in the factories are proud of what they do.

Interesting. I’ve never thought of it from that perspective.

Well, going from living in shelter to many labor intensive minimum wage jobs to where I am now, I don’t appreciate the people that do what I used to do - I understand and respect them.

Don’t demean their work.

Sorry…ANY job is better than NO job.

It may also give readers the idea that we can all live on such a limited budget, regardless of our location and personal needs.

Some men are like that, what we women can do? 😉

They see things in a box, we see things in a whole room…

As I wouldn’t know what working is…

7 Months in Indonesia trying to help those peolpe to not burn out their own rain forest, sleeping in the jungle, not in a 5 stars hotel like maybe most would think.

In Thailand teaching english for 3 months to children in the school… and sleeping in a normal family house…

And yet some people dare to teach me what I should think about people from those countries?

How many of you MEN ever did something to help those people in need? further than just writing sentences from your computers…

One step forward please…

7 Months in Indonesia trying to help those peolpe to not burn out their own rain forest, sleeping in the jungle, not in a 5 stars hotel like maybe most would think.

In Thailand teaching english for 3 months to children in the school… and sleeping in a normal family house…

And yet some people dare to teach me what I should think about people from those countries?

How many of you MEN ever did something to help those people in need? further than just writing sentences from your computers…

One step forward please…

And here was me trying to work out how many gigs I need to do to fill the Jag up with diesel! 😉

It sounds as if you’ve done wonderful things @wuerz123, and I’m sure your passion will let you do many more! More power to your elbow! 🙂

One step forward please…

It’s not a competition…

You know what the best thing is?
To open your eyes and go to see the world with your own eyes. Not through the TV.
I have my best memories from those times, and I was starting with 17!!!
Who can tell me something 😁 ?
I’ve been to Latin America from Costa Rica to Patagonia with my backpack, I’ve worked in banana fields!! 😀
Thailand, Indonesia…
For Wolverine’s sake I’ve been 1 year to Australia, 2 weeks with the aborigenes, working on orange fields…
Best times ever…

Archived