Buyer Request Full of Seller Spam [ANSWERED]

Hey everyone, I’m new to Fiverr trying to sell my services as a video editor and as I’m learning the site, looking things up, etc I discover “buyer request” and notice it’s all full of spam sellers. Most of which aren’t speaking any coherent English or none at all for that matter. I only found one offer that was legitimate in there. Is there anyway Fiverr could possibly make mods or some sort of spam filter in there?

I’m really sorry if this has been talked about a lot. I just think for something like that there should be some sort of filter at the very least.

Lots of posts about misuse of BR - have a look and feel free to vote:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

Lots of posts about misuse of BR - have a look and feel free to vote:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

That was a fast response, thanks!

Archived