What a ripoff! Bunch of Crooks!

Have you read Fiverr’s Terms of service page? Because they have literally put in black and white all their fees, for withdrawals, for purchasing, for earnings, everything is right there for everyone to see.

When you signed up you should have been aware of those fees, or better yet, you shouldn’t have signed up in the first place if those terms & fees were not what you expected or needed 😉

Yes you will lose your $3, I suggest you wait patiently and get something reasonable to withdraw, then quit, but you can stay and make as much as you want want Fiverr is a business and they gave you the platform to do what you do best definitely it wont be for free.

Fiverr takes 1$ up front and 1$ at the end to transfer the money? If i delete my account do they keep my 3$? Because obviously i can’t transfer it? These folks are crooks.

takes 1$ up front

You agreed to this when signed up here. 😕

1$ at the end

That’s not Fiverr, it’s the gateway you’re using to withdraw!

If i delete my account do they keep my 3$

You can ask for it after 90 days. They will give it to you pleasantly. 🙂

takes 1$ up front

You agreed to this when signed up here. 😕

1$ at the end

That’s not Fiverr, it’s the gateway you’re using to withdraw!

If i delete my account do they keep my 3$

You can ask for it after 90 days. They will give it to you pleasantly. 🙂

yes i agree with that

Fiverr takes 1$ up front and 1$ at the end to transfer the money? If i delete my account do they keep my 3$? Because obviously i can’t transfer it? These folks are crooks.

Have you started a business before?

You’re complaining about $2?

Go set up a coffee shop, or buy a domain name, or get business cards printed.

Or set up something to drive clients to your site.

It requires investment to make money, but Fiverr requires a fraction of other venues.

Best of luck on the other sites/ideas.

Guest phantompower

If you go to a shop, pay then run away. Will the shop keep your money?? No they will take your money and throw it away.

Really?.. you should all be complaining about 40%…

Really?.. you should all be complaining about 40%

It’s only 40% if you cash in after on $5,- gig. The first $1,- is the 20% cut for Fiverr what is clearly stated on the website.

The $1,- for the transaction stays that $1,-, no matter if you cash in $10,- earnings or $1.000,-

Educate yourself before bragging, this would make you less ridiculous.

Archived