A tip for success! Something I have found personally useful that I hope helps you!

I love the sounds of crickets and birds, streams and frogs, nature sounds. I too like white noise or some of the theta sounds-- ones that change the brain waves. I have lots of relaxation and meditation mp3s.

Do those theta sounds actually change brain waves? Did someone even prove that scientifically? Because I can’t imagine a sound changing our brain… and has anyone tried the brown note? 😷

Do those theta sounds actually change brain waves? Did someone even prove that scientifically? Because I can’t imagine a sound changing our brain… and has anyone tried the brown note? 😷

I tried using these sounds through headphones for a while and some give me headaches, some give me wild vivid lucid dreams, some make me feel spacey, some have other such effects.

I tried using these sounds through headphones for a while and some give me headaches, some give me wild vivid lucid dreams, some make me feel spacey, some have other such effects.

Headaches I get. But wild vivid lucid dreams?! Is it possible you found a legal alternative to weed? 😃

I’m glad so many of you are enjoying my thread and yes sound waves can change your brain, that’s what music does
and also light waves can also. Actually any stimulus that triggers any nerve impulse has some effect, its just a question of how much 🙂

BTW If any of you or someone you know is still in need of
getting a last minute yet classy Mothers Day Gift,
here you go! 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/artistalareina/create-a-treasured-mothers-day-gift-portrait?

Good gift not just for Mothers and Mothers day, but for anyone for any reason!
You can see other examples of my work on my profile.

I’m glad so many of you are enjoying my thread and yes sound waves can change your brain, that’s what music does

and also light waves can also. Actually any stimulus that triggers any nerve impulse has some effect, its just a question of how much 🙂

BTW If any of you or someone you know is still in need of

getting a last minute yet classy Mothers Day Gift,

here you go! 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/artistalareina/create-a-treasured-mothers-day-gift-portrait?

Good gift not just for Mothers and Mothers day, but for anyone for any reason!

You can see other examples of my work on my profile.

Question: are buyers a stimulus that can change brain waves, too? Because they can surely trigger nerve impulses that I never knew I had 😛

Also, Mother's day was on March 8th in my country - here's what I created myself for my mom, with colored pencils and a <s>lot</s> ton of paper:

_DSC06371.thumb.JPG.fa667532e5d9bb4c77322cf83aed48fa.JPG
_DSC06381.thumb.JPG.ffdefb16b8b4cbca4b0aa00a45c7d811.JPG

Well yes any stimulus…persons…environments…buyers…video games…anything…for better or worse.

It doesn’t even have to be “real”. For instance, can you remember or imagine the sound of fingernails scrapping on a chalkboard?

Most people who can or have just winced or cringed little or a lot at that awful sound even though its not “real” at the present moment.

But just so I have you all feeling good…forget that sound from before and remember or imagine the sound of your most favorite song…or find it on youtube now!

Nice work! I’m sure she will love it…

But for anyone who can’t do it themselfs like Woofy…there’s me! 😄

Archived