Withdraw dispute problem

viranga5000

Question

12 answers to this question

Not sure why you’d want to cancel after delivery - you might need to tell us a bit more…

Buyer is so bad. He is using many sellers to the same task. I always send a sample and make sure to ask from him whether he is satisfied or not. He was 100% satisfied with my work before delivering. Therefore I delivered the order. After a day he told me. Quality of these photos are not good and he found another seller to do that

Buyer is so bad. He is using many sellers to the same task. I always send a sample and make sure to ask from him whether he is satisfied or not. He was 100% satisfied with my work before delivering. Therefore I delivered the order. After a day he told me. Quality of these photos are not good and he found another seller to do that

been there, in my experience nothing better than to move on and focus on other job.

Right - if you withdraw your dispute, the buyer will be able to keep the photos, leave whatever feedback etc.

I would approach CS with your problem - your buyer may well be trying it on with other sellers - CS will be able to find out if he is.

So, keep your dispute going, but contact CS as well - good luck!

Right - if you withdraw your dispute, the buyer will be able to keep the photos, leave whatever feedback etc.

I would approach CS with your problem - your buyer may well be trying it on with other sellers - CS will be able to find out if he is.

So, keep your dispute going, but contact CS as well - good luck!

Can he still leave a review even though I ask to cancel the order

Can he still leave a review even though I ask to cancel the order

i don’t think the buyer will give you good review though. a bad review is worse than a cancelation. because they will be displayed on your account

Archived