Payment question

Thank you so much. You mean I will be paid by fiverr? I don’t need to ask payment from my buyer?

1- The buyer pays Fiverr in advance.

2- You get the order from your buyer and work and deliver.

3- When the order is completed you get your $$, minus 20% Fiverr’s fees in your Fiverr account.

4- Your $$ is in your Fiver account for 14 days until is cleared and you can transfer it to your bank or credit card.

5- You get your $$ and you buy something nice for yourself

Alright. Thank you so much. Please can we be friends? I need more of your help on how to get buyers. I love to write . I need more buyers.
One more thing , what of if I decide to save my money on my fiverr account and transfer it whenever I want. Is that allowed?

Alright. Thank you so much. Please can we be friends? I need more of your help on how to get buyers. I love to write . I need more buyers.

One more thing , what of if I decide to save my money on my fiverr account and transfer it whenever I want. Is that allowed?

You can keep your $$ as long as you want in the Fiverr account.

You need to find out how to go on from alone, I have plenty of work to be exclusively teaching someone how to work. That’s your task.

Your GIG = Your business

You can find plenty of help from different wonderful people here when you post a thread.

Good luck!

Archived