Didn'y get traffic on gig

designwalaa

i don’t do anything just create a gig

That might be your problem. Fiverr does not guarantee sales. You still have to work to make your gig successful. And if this means promoting your gig on your own – to your target customers – then that might be what you need to do.

Don’t sit back and expect Fiverr to make you successful. That’s not how this works.

That might be your problem. Fiverr does not guarantee sales. You still have to work to make your gig successful. And if this means promoting your gig on your own – to your target customers – then that might be what you need to do.

Don’t sit back and expect Fiverr to make you successful. That’s not how this works.

before last 24 hour everything was right but now i face this problem.

i know i should marketing with my gig but i just wants to know why does this problem?

how can i promote my gig??

Figure out WHO your target customers are. Then, figure out WHERE those target customers are located. Once you know these two things, you will know where to promote your gig. After all, your target customers are the only people who will purchase your services and make you successful.

Focus your marketing on the WHO and WHERE of your target customers, and you’ll have everything you need to start promoting. Then, just be creative with HOW you choose to market to the WHO, WHERE they are located.

It’s really not that hard when you stop, study, and analyze – which is something you, as a businessman should be doing anyway, right. 😉

Everyone’s target customers are different, so there is no one answer that applies to every seller equally. You are a unique service provider. Your marketing plan will be just as unique as you are.

Archived