Fake Website Traffic Gigs and how to find them

servesmile

I have personally checked Fake Traffic with Bots. Check your logs and you can see all traffic appearing from ······· but with different IP’s. These are spoofed headers and useragents , which make them appear from different IP’s. Not even one real visitor. This is a huge threat to your ranking in google. Keep out. Immediately ask for a refund, as they will give without questions , as they know that many unsuspecting newbies will still fall in for their crap.
These gigs are fake.

block.fiverr.com 200.jpeg.4c15652de7ce3d0ed15c5163e5327b6f.jpeg

Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked

Something in your behavior has triggered our protection systems - we apologise for any inconvenience this process may have caused.

block.fiverr.com 200.jpeg.4c15652de7ce3d0ed15c5163e5327b6f.jpeg

Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked

Something in your behavior has triggered our protection systems - we apologise for any inconvenience this process may have caused.

There will be many others too…
··········

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is not allowed in the Fiverr Forum. Please follow the rules. Thank you.

Reply to @cheezees: Smh. I don’t buy traffic gigs from here because its usually BS most of the time. If a seller can’t provide proof, then I usually request a cancellation. I usually contact sellers before ordering to ask questions though. But I don’t make it a habit of just throwing away money.

Reply to @musiclover:

That is the first and last time I ever order promotions without fully checking where and how they will be posted. I had never had that kind of trouble before so I was completely shocked by the seller’s response, which was “You are trying to get me to tell you how I do my gig (maybe they think I will copy it?) and I am not giving away my secret”. WTF? Well, the “secret” is out - You don’t actually do anything!

Reply to @cheezees: Smh. Did you request a refund? A lot of sellers use a software to send fake traffic to websites. And there’s also a software that can spoof a referrer source, so you’ll think you’re getting traffic from places like facebook, google, etc, but its really fake. I’ve learned a lot about the shady selling that goes on.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m don’t cancel gigs that I have purchased and am very careful about proper feedback. However, as result of this posting, I prematurity cancelled two orders.

Just a note to those who feel the same way… in all fairness, check with the seller before taking any actions that could affect their ratings. Get some clarity.

Reply to @socialex101

I appreciate your detailed description on this matter particularly because many of us are not in “the know” of what happens on the technological end.

Thanks for putting things in perspective. I trust in your service from personal experience and from your professionalism.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Also common sense tells us that noone would sell real human traffic so cheap. Why would anyone give away traffic like that when they could make a lot more money by directing the traffic to their own sites/ads/affiliate links. To get real traffic you need links to your site, no links simply means no traffic it really is as simple as that. And there are many legitimate sellers on fiverr who actually provide them and ofcourse they have no problem to deliver full report. Unfortunatelly there will always be people who dont know better that prefer to buy “thousands” of unknown origin traffuc and without any proof rather than try to slowly build their backlink profile with some QUALITY links. Also even if this traffic was real, you dont really want people to visit your site because they where somehow forced to end up to your site. This could also harm your site. You need people who are really interested to the topic of your site and RELEVANT links is the only way to do it as far as i know.

• 2 weeks later...

why not put your money into traffic exchange sites or try to earn points/credits there.

1000’s of ppl are member of those sites hence real traffic. according to research almost 62% of traffic is run by bots in this internet era.

real human traffic is costly. when a seller earn only 3.5$ / gig how come you expect get some real traffic and on such a large scale.

Reply to @newopp: You must never buy traffic, instead advertise and promote, like I do in my gig of promotion, CHECK out my gig to know more, I promote and you get traffic, You must also ALWAYS check logs, these sellers use bots and provide DIRECT traffic of 1000’s in just FEW minutes.

So are we saying then that the vast majority of low-priced traffic on Fiverr is fake/botted/spoofed? If so then Fiverr themselves need to be brought to task as they are allowing people who don’t know any better to be ripped off, while they earn a dollar for every sale! This is NOT good business practice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Most of the so called traffic providers on this platform are fake. Unfortunately, many people buy these gigs thinking they are going to get lots of traffic and in turn, buyers. It just doesn’t happen that way. You will rarely get a buyer when purchasing fake traffic and even those pyramid back links.

I was taught business ethics and professionalism and to honest no matter what you do. These days it’s hard to find. But, eventually those who are doing bad will get whats coming to them. It’s the old saying, what goes around, comes around.

Make it a positive day, be honest, and in the end, you will be the winner! Just like the old saying, nice people finish last.

• 2 years later...

why not put your money into traffic exchange sites or try to earn points/credits there.

1000’s of ppl are member of those sites hence real traffic. according to research almost 62% of traffic is run by bots in this internet era.

real human traffic is costly. when a seller earn only 3.5$ / gig how come you expect get some real traffic and on such a large scale.

@rajin90

"A seller earn only 3.5$ / gig how come you expect get some real traffic and on such a large scale" I appreciate you. It’s 100% true. I request too to get into traffic exchange site. I think it’s compatible than buying from a seller.

Archived