Hi im new here, i tried upwork but my account was suspended because im under 18

Hey, i just started using Fiverr in April and only now i just made my first two gigs in Creative writing and Illustrations. I hope people will start noticing my gigs because i don’t know any other way to attract customers. Anyways, i have a new blog at *******, you can visit it if you want. Hopefully i find someone interested in my gigs. Also i don’t know if there’s an age rule here about under 18. Upwork was my first freelance option but my account was suspended because i stated on my profile that i was 17. I had originally preferred Upwork because it was more useful to me, because you could pitch your work to clients instead of them finding you. It was a real shame because i was excited that you didn’t have to wait for customers to find you, you just pitched your work to them. If there is a problem with me being 17 could someone tell me before i get any more focused into this website. Thanks for reading. 😜

Mod Note: URL removed

It depends on what is legal where you live. The Terms of Service says:

“This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements,
you must not access or use the Site.”

Before you run with that and get into Fiverr, though, I would really suggest you read through the rest of the ToS. It’s very easy to run into another surprise when it’s too late and then you’ll be upset all over again. Make sure what you plan to do is allowed within the rules. https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Hey, i just started using Fiverr in April and only now i just made my first two gigs in Creative writing and Illustrations. I hope people will start noticing my gigs because i don’t know any other way to attract customers. Anyways, i have a new blog at *******, you can visit it if you want. Hopefully i find someone interested in my gigs. Also i don’t know if there’s an age rule here about under 18. Upwork was my first freelance option but my account was suspended because i stated on my profile that i was 17. I had originally preferred Upwork because it was more useful to me, because you could pitch your work to clients instead of them finding you. It was a real shame because i was excited that you didn’t have to wait for customers to find you, you just pitched your work to them. If there is a problem with me being 17 could someone tell me before i get any more focused into this website. Thanks for reading. 😜

Mod Note: URL removed

As @fonthaunt said, the Terms of Service should be your first focus.

I would also suggest having a look through the Fiverr Academy as well as the Tips For Sellers Section of the Forum.

Regarding your gigs, have a look around at others in your field and see how they present their gigs. Obviously don’t copy what they have but you may get some ideas about what else to add into your description as well as pricing info. For example, one thing to note would be that most sellers offer writing gigs to include 100/300/500/1000 words for a set price. As you say 1800 words for $35, it may put some buyers off - they will just see your gig title and image with a price of $35 alongside all the others priced at $5-20. Consider adding the word count to your title or changing your structure to be more similar to others.

you could pitch your work to clients instead of them finding you

You can do that here in the Buyer Requests Section.

Best of luck and welcome to Fiverr!

Reason why 13 and under can’t create accounts is because of the **C**hildren’s **O**nline **P**rivacy **P**rotection **A**ct.

You can’t collect information about anyone under 13.

I seen children/teen spokesperson but many of them are obviously handled by the parent.

Archived