What's your favorite coffee?

writer99025

Italian coffee… so good… first thing I get whenever I’m on holiday 🙂

I’m still talking about it 11 years later…

Also had my best meals ever while there.

A Florentine steak that basically moo’d at me when I was cutting it.

An Agriturismo (Agricultural tourism) feast near Turin where everything had been grown on the farm and the restaurant was in the middle of it. I say restaurant, it was the farmer’s kitchen.

A seafood dinner in Venice that opened my eyes to taste.

Everything always finishing with a zambucca and espresso.

Oh those good times when the company paid for everything! Guess there was some advantages to it after all…

On 11/15/2017 at 4:47 PM, eoinfinnegan said:

Nothing better.

On 11/15/2017 at 4:50 PM, anon17757046 said:

Italian coffee… so good… first thing I get whenever I’m on holiday 🙂

This is the central piece of equipment in my kitchen:

DeLonghi-ESAM3300-Magnifica-Super-Automatic-EspressoCoffee-Machine.jpg.ecaf8b2b768205a0ef64dc2c54cd041f.jpg

On 11/15/2017 at 4:52 PM, eoinfinnegan said:

An Agriturismo (Agricultural tourism) feast near Turin where everything had been grown on the farm and the restaurant was in the middle of it. I say restaurant, it was the farmer’s kitchen.

Oh those good times when the company paid for everything! Guess there was some advantages to it after all…

Eoin, I would have responded to this, but your English is not that good. Hard to understand. 😝 

Eoin, I would have responded to this, but your English is not that good. Hard to understand. 😝

Just as long as you don’t try to tell me all about how my best ever meals were actually killing me and suggest that I should have had fruit and vegetables instead of the steak.

Hi, @writer99025 I love coffee but usually not the fancy ones like the one you pictured. I enjoy a nice cup of Turkish coffee when my tummy will stand it and it is early in the day. Otherwise, I like a latte or cappaciano with two shots of espresso.

On 11/15/2017 at 5:02 PM, misscrystal said:

I would live on espresso if I could matabolize caffiene better.

Sadly as much as I love coffee it sometimes gives me a tummy ache. 😥 

On 11/15/2017 at 5:14 PM, newsmike said:

This is the central piece of equipment in my kitchen:

Here is how I make espresso and lattes at our house. My mom-in-law was an Italian war bride. She introduced me to espresso made the=is way in 1968. We did put milk in it back them, just drank it straight with sugar or a shot of anisette.

image.jpg.0cc26013eec0f7451eca9f60daeae828.jpg

This is an electric milk frother.

image.jpg.099d586ee0d3e32da257c2eb742ff2df.jpg

On 11/15/2017 at 5:15 PM, vickiespencer said:

Here is how I make espresso and lattes at our house. My mom-in-law was an Italian war bride. She introduced me to espresso made the=is way in 1968. We did put milk in it back them, just drank it straight with sugar or a shot of anisette.

This is an electric milk frother.

I like those. Would like to try

On 11/15/2017 at 5:16 PM, eoinfinnegan said:

I’m still thinking about that steak.

My host, one of my suppliers, told the waiter (in Italian):

“Take the cow, chop off the top and tail, wipe its 🍑 and slide it across the grill onto the plate”.

Except in Italian it sounded like music.

Guest logoeasy

Yes, Cafe Coffee Day coffees are really good (in our local Indian context). But unaffordable on a daily 3 times basis (to most of us !). Therefore I buy the imported Nescafe specifically the one with the “Packed in Germany” on the label and it is really really awesome and overall affordable for a coffee addict.
NOTE : OP, me & several others, have mentioned the names of countries in our comments and as per Fiverr forum, we can mention names of countries in comments, depending on the context & intentions.
I am mentioning this because some forum members incorrectly mentioned to me on multiple occasions that we cannot use names of countries at all, in our posts & comments.

Archived