What's your favorite coffee?

writer99025

I don’t do coffee, but I love the Starbucks Hot Chocolate - add in some extra nutmeg and cinnamon to it and I’ve got some go-go juice to last me the work day.

I’ll be getting some today before my school job. I’ve been up since 2:30 and need some go-go juice badly.

Homemade Nescafe 🍺

image.thumb.jpg.6f9604f2e4758593dc74888dc48eb2ce.jpg
On 5/1/2017 at 8:43 AM, zeus777 said:

The caramel machiato and white mocha at Starbucks…

also the sweet drinks from Cafe Doutor, the green tea late is delightful 😃 

Looks like some healthy stuff!

• 6 months later...

03d825c68b4b2a36e722de4fa24c61f0ab9450f0.jpg

Espresso

Back in 2006, I was travelling all over Italy meeting suppliers for the business I was in at the time - during the World Cup.

We were travelling insane distances and traveled from: Bologna>Milan>Turin>Florence>Venice>Rome and then back to Bologna. All within 4 days.

The only thing that saw us through were the espresso breaks every 100 miles or so. Been an addict ever since.

Back in 2006, I was travelling all over Italy meeting suppliers for the business I was in at the time - during the World Cup.

We were travelling insane distances and traveled from: Bologna>Milan>Turin>Florence>Venice>Rome and then back to Bologna. All within 4 days.

The only thing that saw us through were the espresso breaks every 100 miles or so. Been an addict ever since.

Italian coffee… so good… first thing I get whenever I’m on holiday 🙂

Archived