How did you hear about Fiverr and how has it helped your source of income?

craigscott

I first heard about Fiverr when I was trying to find ways to promote my Etsy shop where I sold handmade stationery. After I realized that I had enough followers (at that time) to sell tweets successfully here, I ditched the Etsy shop and have been here ever since. It is a significant chunk of my family’s income to the point where we are depending on a steady flow of sales to make ends meet. You know… bills and stuff.

I can’t remember, but I think it was on a blog that listed a few ways to earn money online by writing articles and the like - most of which I couldn’t do because it required that I was a US citizen (for tax purposes), but this site was listed and I visited and signed up and here I am a few months later. So far, although I do earn some money, I’m not yet a very big earner and although I have a made a nice hunk of change, I’ve not yet withdrawn any money so right now the money I’ve earned hasn’t made an impact on my finances. But I’m hoping that it will, as I’m planning on using money earned from the site for a trip next year.

Friend shared the link. I ignored it at first then came back after few months… It turned out to be great. I am 4 months in to it and I was able to sustain a decent income with it. But since v2 and summer break sales dropped a bit. I’m hoping that one day it will become a good main income source.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Ifirst heard about it when someone replied to a craigslist ad of mine and asked if I had ever heard of Fiverr. It took awhile before I started selling or actually generating sales. Now almost 3 years later I get steady gigs.

• 2 months later...

Archived