Continue the Story

Guest cardellio64

… 3. Heighten vision 👀 5-10 sharper than any human.
4. The capability to run :runner: faster, faster than a mythical Gazelle or Usain Bolt.
5. The prowess to time-travel in between the mystical worlds.

Hector was so intrigued by this story, he started burping uncontrollably…

@cardellio64 come out, come out wherever you are. 😀

@woofy31, do let us know when you’re back. The other guys on here are too shy! 😄

Guest web_desk

then hector’s family call doctor to stop his burping. doctor told hector he should eat less and do exercise regularly,

Hector take dr. advice seriously and joined to gym. He was serious at beginning, after 2 weeks he started to take breaks in gym work out, and become too irregular. Now he becomes more fat and unhealthy. he needs new inspiration …

Gym? I think it was supposed to be a fairy tale or a land-upon-a-time story, not a contemporary story with gyms or selfies lol - you guys sure you’ve read the story from the beginning? 😛

@nikavoice I see what you’re saying haha! The story kind of went sideways while I was away LOL!

Hector decided it was time for a change! He made a list of his powers and carried that list with him all over so that he won’t forget them. But he had no experience in using them, so before embarking in a long journey to find his royal roots, Hector thought it was best to find a place to exercise his unknown powers.

He thought about the time-travel power, and all of a sudden just by that simple thought he vanished and resurfaced on a lonely island, a great place for him to test his other powers.

He thought about his other power that lets him grow his feet hair and, surprise-surprise, …

Gym? I think it was supposed to be a fairy tale or a land-upon-a-time story, not a contemporary story with gyms or selfies lol - you guys sure you’ve read the story from the beginning? 😛

@nikavoice I see what you’re saying haha! The story kind of went sideways while I was away LOL!

Hector decided it was time for a change! He made a list of his powers and carried that list with him all over so that he won’t forget them. But he had no experience in using them, so before embarking in a long journey to find his royal roots, Hector thought it was best to find a place to exercise his unknown powers.

He thought about the time-travel power, and all of a sudden just by that simple thought he vanished and resurfaced on a lonely island, a great place for him to test his other powers.

He thought about his other power that lets him grow his feet hair and, surprise-surprise, …

Thanks Woofy, you brought back the story to life. I thought its dead.😄

… he saw his feet covered with lots of hairs on it…

Surprisingly shocked and happy with his new powers, he went on to check his other powers…

…and then suddenly saw a Liger coming from the opposite direction at interstellar speed. Hector joined and asked,

H: May I ask you a question?
L: Yeah! However, who are you and how can you catch up with my flash speed?
H: Well, I gained some powers but it’s all new to me, I saw you running, so I followed you. I thought I could taste myself or learn to control the whole thing!
L That means, You need a Sensei, and you are going to choose me? Do you know how far we traveled from the point you joined?
H: 1.0658975415billion miles or something like that, you see, the calculation is one of my power things. 😛
L: Interesting. I haven’t seen someone like you before.

Liger stopped and said, what can I do for you?
Hector started to explain and asked for help to control his powers.

I am not suitable for fairy tail! Maybe I converted it to a sci-fi. 😕

,The Liger said “come visit my home planet”. Hector and Liger traveled at light speed and landed on a planet full of open fields of tall beautiful green grass.

Hector could not resist himself. The grass was lush, so vibrant, and smelled heavenly. Without hesitation he started to much on the grass. It was the best grass he had ever eaten in his life.

Suddenly Hector lost all his powers, blacked out, and awoke to find himself back in the middle of a field with his goat family. He was once again at the old goat farm, living among goats…

Archived