Failed while sending recording

devtruth

Hello, I made a purchase from two people “forgetaboutit & mymondo” one is to be a script recording n the other was to play that recording on the Radio for X amount of days but it didn’t work for me what do I do next?

Just for clarity, is the problem…

a. the file could not be uploaded or sent. (Possible fixes: Try again later on same browser, try again now on a different browser, try again on another computer, go back to source of file and save/make a new copy in case the file was corrupt, check file extension, try other cloud-based file storage/transfer system if allowed by Fiverr – but that sometimes means the person on the other side might need to subscribe to that service as well, so they not be happy about that.)

b. the file could be sent and recieved, but could not be opened/used. (Possible fixes: make a new copy from the original source and send again in case the file was corrupt or in case you sent the wrong file. No penalty - you can resend as needed in Fiverr’s transaction message system. The file format being sent can only be used or read or opened by a reciever with compatible software on their computer. Communicate these specific tech needs in advance and offer a free software option if available for them to use to read/play the file.)

Archived