Good Looking Girls vs Good Looking Guys

gina_riley2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is this website called Photo Feeler where you can upload your picture and have people rate it in three aspects: competence, likeability and influentiality. It’s worth a shot [There’s also rating for different categories like dating and social. The aforementioned qualities belong to the business category]

There is this website called Photo Feeler where you can upload your picture and have people rate it in three aspects: competence, likeability and influentiality. It’s worth a shot [There’s also rating for different categories like dating and social. The aforementioned qualities belong to the business category]

Is there any cost to use that site? The first page of the site gives no real information.

Looks matter in certain professions - modeling, acting, TV journalism, that’s about it, I guess. I know this is sexist, but looks can matter in business or in the professional world if you are a girl. If you are a guy, nobody cares how you look like, unless you have tattoos on your face or something weird like that.

Looks matter in certain professions - modeling, acting, TV journalism, that’s about it, I guess. I know this is sexist, but looks can matter in business or in the professional world if you are a girl. If you are a guy, nobody cares how you look like, unless you have tattoos on your face or something weird like that.

Look at Meg Whitman, former CEO of ebay. This is one of the better pictures of her.

What matters in her case is her MBA from Harvard and track record.

en.wikipedia.org

220px-Meg_Whitman_crop.jpg

Meg Whitman

Margaret Cushing "Meg" Whitman (born August 4, 1956) is an American business executive, political activist, and philanthropist. Whitman currently serves President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a role she announced on November 20, 2017, that she will resign effective February 1, 2018. Whitman was a senior member of Mitt Romney's presidential campaigns in both 2008 and 2012 and ran for governor of California as a Republican but supported Hillary Clinton in 2016. A nativ...

Look at Meg Whitman, former CEO of ebay. This is one of the better pictures of her.

What matters in her case is her MBA from Harvard and track record.

en.wikipedia.org

220px-Meg_Whitman_crop.jpg

Meg Whitman

Margaret Cushing "Meg" Whitman (born August 4, 1956) is an American business executive, political activist, and philanthropist. Whitman currently serves President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a role she announced on November 20, 2017, that she will resign effective February 1, 2018. Whitman was a senior member of Mitt Romney's presidential campaigns in both 2008 and 2012 and ran for governor of California as a Republican but supported Hillary Clinton in 2016. A nativ...

She is an exceptionally skilled, educated, talented woman, very smart, so that’s different.

I order mostly spokesperson gigs.

I am sorry but I am going to be honest here…I am going to order from an attractive person or if I need someone for the Latino market, I will order an actual Latino instead of a non-Latino that speaks Spanish.

But you will also see who you’re dealing with. Thats not misleading, thats “this is the face that will be on camera”.

She is an exceptionally skilled, educated, talented woman, very smart, so that’s different.

There are plenty of ordinary looking women in important high paying jobs, like Angela Merkel or Maxine Waters, my favorite representative in the House.

http://history.house.gov/People/Detail?id=23438

She is now 80 and still an outspoken energetic congresswoman.

There are plenty of ordinary looking women in important high paying jobs, like Angela Merkel or Maxine Waters, my favorite representative in the House.

http://history.house.gov/People/Detail?id=23438

She is now 80 and still an outspoken energetic congresswoman.

You should also include Chelsea Clinton in that. No talent, no looks, average intelligence, no real accomplishments, but always manages to get high paying jobs…and now has half the press clamoring for her to join politics…Ivanka, on the other hand 😍

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-101004.thumb.jpg.2bf4087e372d977311cd6876b5e76b8b.jpg

It’s like God wanted you to look fabulous dammit

Can you send me some pics?

Selectively quoting just coz…

Anyway, back to the topic. Sure, I throw a glance at a good looking pic now and then. When someone has a downright weird or funny pic I will click through and check them out - that is 100% sure. Why don’t people just use funny pics? I don’t try to speak for the majority in what I have said above, just myself, the profile image someone uses is not likely to have much effect on my decision to buy from them.

I chose my own pic as I believe it looks respectable, I look relatively professional and the photogenic dogs that clearly love me will ensure that others will think I am ok too. The photo was actually taken casually, where I asked my daughter to take a pic of me with the dogs and she took it quickly with my phone before the dogs started fighting over the toy and ran off into the distance.

I’m thinking tooo much but {off topic}

Wouldn’t it be cool to have the forum stats appear on our very own Fiverr.com portal?

I mean, I love seeing voices behind people’s seller portals. Don’t you think that’s an idea?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It happens, not everyone agrees with everything.

I work at a job that requires interaction with people from all over the world. I’m quite understanding of different perspectives.

I’m lucky that way.

Archived