Can buyers mark requests as completed?

I’ve never used the buyer request option, I’m mainly a seller, but it seems like they should add a “fulfilled” option or something similar since I see very old requests that where probably finished already.

As a buyer, Is there an option to mark requests as completed and people don’t use it?
or there’s no option?

and if there’s no option to mark it as complete, why? All I see is clutter when I check the requests, except for the ones posted on the current day.

There is no option to let sellers know except to notify each seller individually via message box.

1. That’s time consuming and considered spam. Seller, “Why are you wasting my time messaging me just to tell me I didn’t get the job?”

2. Once I message a seller, he will forever have the ability to spam me with request to purchase.

3. Sometimes buyers want to hire multiple sellers. I hired like 3 or 4 sellers for a logo design once.

There is no option to let sellers know except to notify each seller individually via message box.

1. That’s time consuming and considered spam. Seller, “Why are you wasting my time messaging me just to tell me I didn’t get the job?”

2. Once I message a seller, he will forever have the ability to spam me with request to purchase.

3. Sometimes buyers want to hire multiple sellers. I hired like 3 or 4 sellers for a logo design once.

Sending a message to anyone that offers their service is not what I had in mind. Since I’ve never started a buyer request I don’t know if there’s a way to “close” or mark the request as completed once a Fiverr seller finished the job successfully.

I just think it is ridiculous that the request stay up on the page when they are completed. As a seller, how do I know if I’m replying to a request that has already been fulfilled by other seller?

Even if you hire multiple sellers there’s gotta be a way to “end” the request so that sellers don’t keep offering a service that is possibly no longer needed.

When I go to the Buyer Request’s page all I check for are the ones that were posted recently (the same day) the ones that were posted yesterday or before that are irrelevant since most likely someone already completed the job, but there’s no actually way to know for sure that the buyer doesn’t need a seller anymore 😛

Just my thoughts…

Sending a message to anyone that offers their service is not what I had in mind. Since I’ve never started a buyer request I don’t know if there’s a way to “close” or mark the request as completed once a Fiverr seller finished the job successfully.

I just think it is ridiculous that the request stay up on the page when they are completed. As a seller, how do I know if I’m replying to a request that has already been fulfilled by other seller?

Even if you hire multiple sellers there’s gotta be a way to “end” the request so that sellers don’t keep offering a service that is possibly no longer needed.

When I go to the Buyer Request’s page all I check for are the ones that were posted recently (the same day) the ones that were posted yesterday or before that are irrelevant since most likely someone already completed the job, but there’s no actually way to know for sure that the buyer doesn’t need a seller anymore 😛

Just my thoughts…

Okay. I misunderstood your question.

I will either pause or delete the request that I don’t need. That way I won’t keep getting offers.

Archived