They opened a dispute and now I can't leave comment. Help?

payton313

It is difficult for me to write a bad review about any business. In fact, this is the first one I have written anywhere. I feel an obligation to other users on this site. I asked this person to fix my order (just plug in the answers I gave from my questionnaire) and they responded, “Please dispute the order so I gave your fund you back”,” I will love to refund you”, and then filed a dispute saying, “He is abusing me and he gave limited information”. These comments were in quick succession and I haven’t responded to any of them yet.
I was given 20 questions to answer about my start up. I answered 11 questions because some didn’t apply to my project. I left out one sentence in the business description because I’m afraid of someone stealing my idea. I explained that I would add more detail myself once I received my business plan. I was told that that was, “ok”. Eighteen hours after I sent the answers to the questions I received a “business plan”. I had ordered a basic 5 page business plan but it was 12 pages long. To start the owner’s name (throughout) was a different person than I said was the CEO. It was 12 pages of useless unspecific drivel. It appears that this person simply plugs in the name of the company to each business plan they deliver. Out of all the questions I answered and did research on, only 3 sentences were used in my business plan not to mention grammatical errors.

That is a good idea. I just assumed that customer service would be able to see our chat thred. Thanks

I believe they can, but from my experience they don’t always look.

Once a dispute is opened, it might pass through multiple support agents so screenshots will help you 🙂

I’m sorry this happened to you. There are truly some excellent sellers on Fiverr, many of them, but unfortunately there are some bad apples in every barrel. Fiverr can refund you and have the Trust and Safety team look over your screen shots and the seller behavior.

Fiverr will refund you in credit so you can order your business plan or something else from a serious seller. You might read some posts in the Tips for Buyers category to get some ideas on how you can search for the cream of the crop. Good luck!

Sorry to hear that : (
I am a seller and i know what we usually think and at the end if it doesn’t workout we blame buyer but like fonthaunt said. There is good sellers and there is bad ones.
Good seller will do the job perfectly and if he can’t he will let you know with some guidance so you can find your way.
If you ask me. i think it should be all about buyers and how to give more benefits and more advantages but sometime there is bad buyers (which usually are sellers buying things) who make seller life miserable so we should take care of these too.

Archived