My orders are going down

web_expert48

Hello guys,
I think , I’m one of the success seller on fiverr. I was getting lots of orders but suddenly I haven’t get any new orders . I already chanced my gig’s title , description, price , gallery images and video. But didn’t get any response yet. My gig was in 1-5 position at the 1st page but now I haven’t find my gig in fiverr search pages.
What should I do now ? Please help me .
Thanks in advance .

Hello guys,

I think , I’m one of the success seller on fiverr. I was getting lots of orders but suddenly I haven’t get any new orders . I already chanced my gig’s title , description, price , gallery images and video. But didn’t get any response yet. My gig was in 1-5 position at the 1st page but now I haven’t find my gig in fiverr search pages.

What should I do now ? Please help me .

Thanks in advance .

I’m one of the success seller on fiverr

Glad to hear that!

Sales increase and decrease randomly.

Just keep doing your job (improve/promote your gig),

it will automatically raise. 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

Here you go.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

Here you go.

Spread the words through entire Galaxy! 🎅

“Remember…the Force will be with you, always.”

Archived